1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Zoom

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mikebennidict, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Ilikemuppets New Member

Cool! Thanks for the link! I miss it! That was a good show!
  2. mikebennidict New Member

I know I posted this in some other thread about ZOOM though I can't find it so here's part 1 of the very 1st ZOOM episode from 1972.

&feature=related

Also relooking at this someome commented that her children who watched the updated version regularly and saw these full episode claimed her children felt cheated that their mom got the good stuff and they got the leftovers.

As I said before though I watched ZOOM regularly I don't remember everything too clearly but seeing this and quite a bit of the revival I figured whatever differences existed in between the 2 are miner compared to the old and new Sesame Street.
  3. Erine81981 Active Member

4. Ilikemuppets New Member

That release came out right before the new series started! But it's cool that it's availible, though!
  5. Erine81981 Active Member

Actually it came out just this past month. I don't know why it says 1998 on the release but on the real release down a little further down it shows. I saw it on the tvshowsonDVD.com site that it came out October 28 of this year.
  6. Son of Enik Member

Growing up in the 70's in Massachusetts, Zoom was almost required TV watching at my house.
    A couple of years back when VH1 did "I Love The 70's Volume 2", they interviewed Bernadette and Leon from the original show and yes Bernadette did her signature arm thing! Great memories of a great show.
  7. Ilikemuppets New Member

Oops! Sorry about that.:o It's still great that it's out, though!
  8. mikebennidict New Member

Well you both maybe right in some way.

There was a video called ZOOM the best of the 70's released earlier but I read that apparently they're releasing or have released what's supposed the full 1st season of ZOOM.

I would suggest check out either the PBS or WGBH websites to find out more.
  9. mikebennidict New Member

Speaking of her.

I forgot to add this.

&feature=related
  10. Ilikemuppets New Member

I gotta say that is awesome trick, but I can not get it at all... Even when she did it slowly I wasn't able to do it corectly. I still like that trick, though!
  11. mikebennidict New Member

Here's one with Edith Moorers.

Looks like she was supposed to fly away but they moved the whole picture instead of perhaps creating some kind of special affect making it look like she's actually flying away.
  12. Ilikemuppets New Member

She had me convinced she was really going up when she was like Zuboooooooooooooommm...
  13. mikebennidict New Member

14. mikebennidict New Member

Story Concentration.

&feature=channel_page
  15. mikebennidict New Member

&feature=channel_page
  16. mikebennidict New Member

The Cosmic Crystal

&feature=channel_page