1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Zoom

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mikebennidict, Mar 15, 2007.

1. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

That a cool game!:)

I like the trick that girl did with her hands on the old show! That was really cool:D
  3. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

It just occered to me this pat January marked the 35th aniversary of when the original ZOOM debuted.
  4. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

It's to bad that they can't do anything for it, though.:(
  5. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

6. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Great commercial! Hehe!:)
  7. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

You can watch the first episode in the first season. Now that would be a show i would also buy if they were to put them out for DVD's too. Now i've watched the newer shows but i don't think they show them anymore. When i first saw that show it loved it to death. I did know that there were older episodes that showed back in the day but never had got see them.