1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Zoot for sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by dj lewzealand, Jan 26, 2004.

1. dj lewzealand

dj lewzealand New Member

2. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Would u be able to tell me how u got Zoot for sale. I would like to sale some stuff on Ebay but don't know how. Do u have to have a Credit Card or what? Could u help me?
  3. dmx10101

dmx10101 Member

Click my sig and you'll see I have a ebay business, and I've had it for awhile 120+ positives for selling and buying, mostly selling, no negatives or neautrals.
    Anyway, it's easy to sell, I don't know If your registered on ebay or not. I've been registered on ebay since 1999, but I starting selling on ther about a year ago. when you register on ebay you are registering to buy and sell. Do that first.
  4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I am registered. Now what do I do. Been since last year.
  5. dmx10101

dmx10101 Member

Lets see, log in and then click the sell button at the top of the ebay page, it's between my ebay and search. Tell me what it says when you do that.
  6. dj lewzealand

dj lewzealand New Member

Zoot is MOC on card, Great condition, only a couple days away.

Thnx
  7. dj lewzealand

dj lewzealand New Member

THe only Yellow Zoot is going soon on ebay, 1 day and a bit left.

Thanks
  8. dj lewzealand

dj lewzealand New Member

Zoot Goes Tonight!!!

THE zoot goes tonight!!!!! PLease take a look he is still quite cheap!!
  9. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I would buy it but since I've been supened. I'll buy it. You'll have let me know and I'll send u a money order or cheak or cash. Just let me know that is if know one buys it. I'll buy it.
  10. dj lewzealand

dj lewzealand New Member

Goes in 1 hour!!!!!!!
  11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I'm supened from Ebay. I can't buy it from Ebay thats why I said I would buy it from u off the Muppet Central as in I would give u my address and u give me urs. Sorry that I can't buy from Ebay or I would. Now do u understand?
  12. dj lewzealand

dj lewzealand New Member

Sorry I already have listed it on ebay and it's going soon. Sorry
  13. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Oh someone did bid on it then. Good for them. I'm glad someone is going to get him.
  14. dmx10101

dmx10101 Member

Suspened? Uh oh looks like somebody got caught selling bootleg merchandise again.
  15. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

LOL! Funny funny. Yea. I ended let my friend get some stuff off ebay and he didn't pay for two things he won. There was also something I didn't pay for that was after I found out I could use Paypal only. I tried to tell I could pay for it but it was to late. So maybe I'll get back on one day. (don't know when) Hope its soon.
  16. dmx10101

dmx10101 Member

Well, that goes to show that you never ler friend use your account for things. Always turns out bad.
  17. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Well I didn't let him use it. He asked me to look up some stuff and he won. So i didn't really let him use it. I'm the one that looked it up and he told me what he wanted. But I understand. Its just he's so rude sometime I try and tell him I don't want to do and he gets mad at me. I guess he's not so much of a friend but I've known him nearly his whole life. As in since we were children. So I would blame me most of all not him. But I'll get it up and going in no time.
  18. dmx10101

dmx10101 Member

Well, I don't know what to say to that. I think you answered your own questions there.