Zoot is not in Club Mayhem at muppets.com

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Uncle deadly said:
where has he gone someone please help :concern:
After listening to the new "music" they are playing now (listen in Club Mayhem and in the Remix "game") I think Zoot decided he no longer wanted to be associated with the band, and I don't blame him - the music they are playing now is aweful. Since when did they change from playing classic rock to playing rave/techno? I mean Dr. Teeth is working a turn table now, I guess a Zoot and his sax is no longer needed for their new style of "music" (just like Lips and his trumpet).

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
NOOOO!
zoot has to come back.
yeh i wondered why Dr teeth wasnt playing keyboard.
thats terrible, but i think they will go back to their jazzy rock days... i hope.
hopefully zoot will be in the muppet records section of the site.

MockMockChef

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
I went to check the posters outside the club; and theyve been replaced by posters for Plump Fiction!!!!
Are there changing the name of The Electric Mayhem, on Animal's drum there is an Plump Fiction logo to.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
heh heh
no i dont think they are changing the name.
they better not.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
ITS A RAP SONG
Sorry, I don't listen to rap (although most of my friends do).

Oh, man! I just realized Zoot is nowhere to be found on my muppets game! What in the world is going on?!? They can't just remove Zoot without any kind of explanation!!!!!!!!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well Lets think about this what kind of person was Zoot. In my mind he was a hippy pot smoker who was always stoned. i mean he was always way way out there. i Guses Disney dont want someone like that. i think the band will be fine without him though. i never really liked him anyway. Now if they put Rowlf in the band i would not have a problem with it at all.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
he was a hippy pot smoker who was always stoned.
Did you ever see him smoke-up? No. That's crazy! He is a puppet, what you see on camera is all there is to him, he is not a real person. If him being "out there" is bad then I think a lot of the muppets would be gone (like Gonzo). If the reason they got rid of Zoot is cause he "acted" somewhat similar to a stereotype of a drug user than I am going to toss all my Muppet merchindise in the trash, and never watch or talk about the Muppets again. That's crazy and I doubt that is why he is gone. Just cause he is mellow, forgetful, and a little off that does not make him a drug user. I think it is cause they couldn't figure out how to fit a Sax in to that aweful and rancid junk the are calling music now and having the EM play on the site. Aside from Zoots absence their is the missing Lips from the band (due to lack of trumpet) and the new change in of Dr. Teeth from Paino/Keyboard player to DJ at the turn tables. I mean, why the heck did Disney change the style of the Electric Mayhem to some aweful techno/rave style of "music"?