1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Zoot Repaint

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by marblesmonkey, Feb 17, 2003.

1. marblesmonkey

marblesmonkey New Member

Hi! I am looking for a Zoot Repaint Figure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hello and Greetings from the Count von Count! My collection features a red-shirted Zoot figure in mint condition. If you happen to have a yellow-shirted regular Zoot figure also in mint condition, then I believe that we might be able to do business with each other. Please contact me as soon as possible with the news from your end to see whether the regular Zoot figure is in your collection and you're willing to part with it for the repaint figure. Thanks and have a good day.
  3. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

Count,
    If you have not heard from marblesmonkey, drop me a line, I would be happy to send you a yellow Zoot for a repaint.
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Uncleduke, thanks for the reply. Yes, please send the info with your name and mailing address to voltbats@yahoo.com. Is the regular Zoot figure you have in mint condition? Does it have all its accessories? Does it still have the plastic tray and bubble attached to the card backing? Just want to make sure about what I'm getting myself into. Also, I'm jumping on this chance cause I want to get my S3 lineup complete ASAP. Thanks for the reply once again.
  5. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

YGM (from my business account)
    I forgot to ask you for your shipping address.
    :(
    Just reply with it anyway.