Zoot Repaint

marblesmonkey

Reaction score
Hi! I am looking for a Zoot Repaint Figure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and Greetings from the Count von Count! My collection features a red-shirted Zoot figure in mint condition. If you happen to have a yellow-shirted regular Zoot figure also in mint condition, then I believe that we might be able to do business with each other. Please contact me as soon as possible with the news from your end to see whether the regular Zoot figure is in your collection and you're willing to part with it for the repaint figure. Thanks and have a good day.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Count,
If you have not heard from marblesmonkey, drop me a line, I would be happy to send you a yellow Zoot for a repaint.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uncleduke, thanks for the reply. Yes, please send the info with your name and mailing address to voltbats@yahoo.com. Is the regular Zoot figure you have in mint condition? Does it have all its accessories? Does it still have the plastic tray and bubble attached to the card backing? Just want to make sure about what I'm getting myself into. Also, I'm jumping on this chance cause I want to get my S3 lineup complete ASAP. Thanks for the reply once again.

uncleduke

Reaction score
YGM (from my business account)
I forgot to ask you for your shipping address.
:frown:
Just reply with it anyway.