1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Zoot Repaint

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Zack the Dog, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Hello everyone,

The repaint had already sold at the comic book shop i was going to buy him and there's something srewy about EB games, Series 3 isn't even on there computer but series 4 is. weird, well if anyone has an extra one or they know where they can get one, i'll pay you for the fig, the shipping and a
    little extra for your troubles. Thank you very much!

Zachary)Rowlf the,Dog.
  2. dj lewzealand

dj lewzealand New Member

hello

Hello I do have 1 extra Zoot repaint, I paid about 20 canadian for it. Wht would u offer, do u have any extra or muppets? TO trade,
    New York is close to Toronto.

Dj Lew
  3. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Hi Thanks for the offer I don't know if you sold or traded it yet but my older borther was in Toronto for a consert or something this past weekend and he picked me up one at a store and payed 15 canadian for it. He surprized me yesturday with it!:excited:
    Thanks anyways I apresate the reply.

Zack)Rowlf the,Dog