1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Zoot's hair?

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by crazy chris, Jan 28, 2013.

1. crazy chris

crazy chris Well-Known Member

Quick question to you guys.... does anyone know what Zoots hair is made of?

I know the top bit is ostrich feathers... but then it progressively gets curly towards the bottom and also has a two tone blueish yarn look.... any clue?

EXHIBIT A
    http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...54C0C3A69288C62CE0A8453F57F35&selectedIndex=0

EXHIBIT B
    http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...20292C33F1792E429E637A03F5D7&selectedIndex=65

In some of the newer versions of the puppet it appears to be ALL ostrich feathers... but there is no longer the "curl" at the bottom...

just curious... thanks guys!

cc

2. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Hmm... That is quite the observation! I'm thinking that his hair is just Ostrich Feathers, and the curls are just natural. Sorry I am not much of a help! :cool:
    Can't wait to see how he turns out in the end!
    -MB

crazy chris likes this.
  3. crazy chris

yeah... i figure we will just use feathers.... im just obsessed with figuring out the mystery once and for all....lol

cc

4. TheCreatureWork

TheCreatureWork Active Member

5. crazy chris

6. ncchuck

ncchuck Active Member

knowing you you will figure it out and make a killer puppet, and have lots more of us enroll in stealth muppet stealing ninja classes :)

crazy chris likes this.
  7. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Both your links are just going to a general picture search of Zoot.I have had a look at them, and I think they just got lucky with the curls from the feathers.

Muppetboy09 likes this.
  8. crazy chris

SkeetScootSquat likes this.