Zoot's Head / Trade?

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
I finally found another Zoot at Sam Goody today and picked it up to get for a friend... I was totally startled to find that his head looked awesome! :cool:

My original Zoot has his magnet implant raised up a couple millimeters from the rest of his head, making him look somewhat like a muppet lego brick. Hence my zoot always keeps his hat one to disguise this disfigurement. :embarrassed:

Anyhow, I'd posted earlier about my dissatisfaction with Zoot, and I must say this latest developement along with my greater understanding of the puppet's original colors has turned me around. If he could just hold the sax properly...

The problem is that I now need a Zoot figure for myself AND one for my friend... They had a Variant there too and his head looked fine, but I definitely prefer the original. I know Zoots are hard to come by these days and people have been brokering trades on the board.

So, If anyone wants to trade me a regular Zoot for a variant Zoot, just let me know soon so I can snag him before someone else does!

- Derek

WiGgY

Reaction score
I'll trade you an entire set of series 3 for a WWE Dr. Teeth. :-D

Ryan

Reaction score
WigGy

MIB? I have an opened one. :embarrassed:

WiGgY

Reaction score
I'll trade for an opened on as long as it isn't scratched or something. I need to get rid of this extra series 3 set. Can you take a high quality picture of your opened WWE Dr. Teeth and e-mail it to me at Wiggyof09@aol.com? Maybe we can set up a trade.

Edit: I should point out that it is an entire set of series 3 minus the Zoot repaint.

DigitalBohemian

Reaction score
Hat Sharpener

I'll trade you a regular Zoot for a variant Zoot. Just to get this straight, you want the regular one, and you'll give me the variant one, right? And does it have to MIP? I have one mint out of package, but I could probably buy a reg. Zoot in package too I bet. Let me know.

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
Re: Hat Sharpener

Originally posted by DigitalBohemian
I'll trade you a regular Zoot for a variant Zoot. Just to get this straight, you want the regular one, and you'll give me the variant one, right? And does it have to MIP? I have one mint out of package, but I could probably buy a reg. Zoot in package too I bet. Let me know.
I went back day after reading you r post and he was gone... Oh well, sorry abotu that. Thanks for the offer!