ZootyCutie's TMS Outline: Kaput and Zösky

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
For all that don't know who Kaput and Zösky are, they are the heros of a French cartoon of the same name. They barely get any credit, so I decided to do an outline about them. Season 5 style again!

Cold Opening
When the sceduled guest star calls in sick, it's almost a miracle that Kaput and Zösky's space ship crashes into the theater.

Theme Song
A miniature version of Kaput and Zösky's space ship comes out of Gonzo's horn.

Opening Number
The Electric Mayhem, with my created character, Kikit on tamborine, play the song "September". Dr. Teeth introduces Kikit to the audience.

Balcony
Waldorf: Too bad it's not September now.
Statler: Why?
Waldorf: Because maybe then we could get sick from the weather!
(they laugh)

Backstage
The other Muppets try to make Kikit as welcome as possible, much to her dismay.

Song
Kaput and Zösky sing the song "Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)".

Balcony
Statler: The Muppets should just try to be theirselves.
Waldorf: How come?
Statler: Because this comedy act they are trying isn't working!
(they laugh)

Dressing Room
Miss Piggy hits on Zösky, while Kaput tries to do the same on Miss Piggy and is rewarded with a karate chop. He's close to shooting his crisperizer at her, but Zösky prevents it by tackling him.

Muppet Labs
Bunsen creates a mega-crisperizer that almost destroys half the theater.

Backstage
Kikit starts gaining a huge crush on Zoot. It's obvious to the others, yet Zoot is oblivious to it.

UK Spot
Kikit wanted to try a solo, so with an accoustic guitar, she sings "Outside Looking In" and is soon joined by Janice.

Swedish Chef
The Swedish Chef makes dengaku. The only problem is, Kikit's favorite food is dengaku, so he barely has enough to make even one serving.

Backstage
Kaput and Zösky find out about Kikit's crush on Zoot, so they have an idea on what song they will do for their closing number.

Song
Floyd and Janice sing the song "Sensetive to Bees" while leaning against a tree with a bee hive in it. At the end of the song, the hive falls and an angry swarm of bees chase them off-stage.

Balcony
Statler: It pains me to watch that number.
Waldorf: It pains me to watch this show!

Closing Number
Kaput and Zösky try to explain to Zoot that Kikit likes him by singing "She Loves You". In typical Zoot fashion, he falls asleep during the song, and has to be dragged off of the stage by Lips.

Goodnights
Kaput and Zösky are joined onstage by Kermit, Zoot, Kikit and Miss Piggy, who gives Kaput another karate chop for good measures.

Balcony
Waldorf: What did you think of the show this week?
Statler: I loved it, except for the parts I hated.
Waldorf: Which parts were those?
Statler: All of it.