The World's Dumbest Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If I wasn't on bad terms with truTV, I'd upload the clips I have on my hard drive, but they removed a few of them a few months ago.

Meanwhile, other people have gotten free passes for some reason, and still have clips up since like 2009 or so.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well all you peoples, I found a solution to our problem... well, not really a problem, but, whatevs.

RapidShare is still working pretty cool, so I created an account so I could upload the collection of World's Dumbest... clips I have on my harddrive, and you guys can download them as well.

http://rapidshare.com/users/justanotherrandomlurker/8338

This is all I have right now... I had two others from the "Criminals" episodes, one of which involving a Brazilian man being held up at gunpoint as he drives his kids to school, and the other involving two teenage girls stealing money from a girlscout and boasting about their crime on the news, but YT deleted those, and I didn't keep/recapture the original files.

If I capture more, I'll share them as well. Enjoy!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Admittedly, there is one thing I wish they'd do differently: stop with voice-overs during the actual clips... the narratives okay, the commentary of course, but the silly little V/Os are really unnecessary, and sometimes even ruin the clips.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I find it a little odd that they would bleep out "yeast infection".

They left it alone on Who's Line?.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well all you peoples, I found a solution to our problem... well, not really a problem, but, whatevs.

RapidShare is still working pretty cool, so I created an account so I could upload the collection of World's Dumbest... clips I have on my harddrive, and you guys can download them as well.

http://rapidshare.com/users/justanotherrandomlurker/8338

This is all I have right now... I had two others from the "Criminals" episodes, one of which involving a Brazilian man being held up at gunpoint as he drives his kids to school, and the other involving two teenage girls stealing money from a girlscout and boasting about their crime on the news, but YT deleted those, and I didn't keep/recapture the original files.

If I capture more, I'll share them as well. Enjoy!
Hey all you people, I uploaded a few new clips for download, and they're hilarious!

From "World's Smartest Inventions 7", I got Dog Beer, the Dog Fork, and Thermo Soles; and from "World's Dumbest Performers 12", I got the nasty booty-shakin' puppet, the black bear cardboard cutout, the guy who sang the National Anthem while experience back-and-forth puberty, Leif Garrett's Idaho Potato Stick commercial, and I also cobbled together all of the "Redumbocity" bits into one clip.

:cool:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is there any World's Dumbest fan forums out there? Because I seriously seem to keep killing this thread all the time.

But, on a serious not, I actually have to wonder, just how many seasons do they produced in a year? I mean, the show started in 2008, and has only been on for about five years now, but accordingly, the upcoming new season is their fifteenth!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hey, I'm a fan, it's just the show isn't really a show you can talk about all the time :stick_out_tongue:

galagr

Reaction score
Yeah Snowth, after a while it gets kind to talk about it. I mean, I love the show, I just don't really remember some of the scenes you were talking about.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A'ight, I'll let the thread die then.

But before I do, can I just say that THIS really needs to be featured on an episode of "World's Smartest Inventions". I think Mike Trainor would especially have a fit over this thing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sorry for bumping the thread, but I had to bump just to say how terrible the new season that launched tonight is: they got rid of almost all of the original cast (Danny Bonaduce, Leif Garrett, Tonya Harding, Todd Bridges, Frank Stallone, Chuck Nice, Loni Love, Chelsea Peretti, are all gone), they brought in a bunch of new people I've never even heard of before (except Gilbert Gottfried, I know who he is), the clips aren't all that funny, and it's like they're trying way too hard to be a sketch show now.