New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
No way! Do you have a link to this press release? I don't believe it! EDIT: just saw it on ToughPigs. I'm so excited! I don't believe it!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Annie sue? Eh, she was never on the list of characters I looked forward to seeing. And the description they gave of Annie Sue sounds nothing like the character I remember from TMS.

It is interesting that they have Louise Gold back, though.

MuppetGeek

Reaction score
I saw it there on ToughPigs Annie Sue Is Coming Back To The MUPPETS!!!! I would not have thought of that. I Wonder What voice Louise Gold Will Sound Like After all These Years
Cant Wait For The New Film:insatiable::fanatic::drool::excited::coy::wisdom::hungry::wink:

Hubert

Reaction score
Louise. Gold. Annie. Sue. I. Can't. Believe. This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though I knew Louise was still alive and well, I had thought that she had pretty much retired from performing. I'm so happy to hear this! The best thing is that we know that this is more than a non-speaking cameo role. Even if Annie Sue doesn't end up having much screen time, we can still know that she has a voice, HER voice!

muppetperson

Reaction score
I'm sure you guys saw the press release. Louise Gold is back, and she's bringing Annie Sue with her.
I wonder if Annie Sue will have the same hair friz or if they will give her a more modern style? And on the subject of female puppeteers, I wonder who voiced Spamela on Muppets Tonight? she sounded like a natural female voice, but I dont recall any female puppeteers in the credits?Found her, the same performer as Abby on Sesame St.http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Leslie_Carrara-Rudolph

cjd874

Reaction score
OH WOWWOWWOWWOW!!!! This is Amazing news for Muppet fans! Louise Gold is back, for real! It will be great to see her reunited with Dave Goelz :concern: :confused: :cool::oops: and Steve Whitmire :smile::shifty::eek::boo: after 25+ years. I wonder if she'll be the only female Muppet performer in the movie. Too...much...excitement... (head explodes, Muppet-style)
http://www.toughpigs.com/the-muppets-again-will-have-gold/

Status
Not open for further replies.