New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
MAYBE IF THEY MAKE ANNIE SUE, THEY'LL REBUILD GEORGE, MILDRED, THE GURU, HILDA, J.P. GROSSE, FLEET SCRIBBLER, BOPPITY, GLOAT, GORDON HEAP, LENNY THE LIZARD AND ALL THE OTHER MUPPET SHOW CHARACTERS

:stick_out_tongue:

muppetperson

Reaction score
MAYBE IF THEY MAKE ANNIE SUE, THEY'LL REBUILD GEORGE, MILDRED, THE GURU, HILDA, J.P. GROSSE, FLEET SCRIBBLER, BOPPITY, GLOAT, GORDON HEAP, LENNY THE LIZARD AND ALL THE OTHER MUPPET SHOW CHARACTERS

Wasnt J.P. Grosse in Muppets Tonight? At least it looked like him, but didnt sound like him!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Behemoth was rebuilt and was heavily used in promo for the movie and also had a line or two in the movie and was preformed by Bill Barretta
I forgot about his line in the movie.

Wasnt J.P. Grosse in Muppets Tonight? At least it looked like him, but didnt sound like him!
He was, as was Annie Sue (as an audience member). I wonder if that puppet's still in any condition to be performed, or if he'd need to be rebuilt.

cahuenga

Reaction score
He was, as was Annie Sue (as an audience member). I wonder if that puppet's still in any condition to be performed, or if he'd need to be rebuilt.[/quote]

The J:stick_out_tongue:: Groose puppet from Muppets Tonight seemed very used in 1996, so I thinnk if he appears in the new film they have to rebuilt him..

galagr

Reaction score

I know that's sarcasm, but come on, who WOULDN'T love to see that?

Hubert

Reaction score
Also, I accidentally forgot to remember to mention that that 38 second vid with Gervais and Pepe is just hilarious! Even the Muppets have their dull moments on set. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.