The Hub Upfront 2013

Drtooth

Reaction score
At least Ponies is safe.

&^%$# Ending Transformers Prime. &*^%$ Michael Bay abortion number four comes out next year... they can at least let it go on one more season before Wal*Mart pushes the toys out the door for ugly movie merch.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yep...Dan Vs cancelled. I totally think Hub is to blame for putting it on at such as asinine time of the day.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't really follow the show, but it really seemed like the wrong venue. It seems like it should be on FX or Comedy Central or something. It's a little too adult for a network full of kid's shows, especially since most of them (being a Hasbro owned network) are toy based.

Yet, they're giving Transformers the boot and G.I. Joe is officially on cancelatus. In fact, while the shows sound toyetic, there aren't any toy related programs upcoming. I'm sure Dan, Transformers, and G.I. Joe will all run on the network for some time after they're cancelled, though. Really should make a last episode of Dan called Dan Vs Cancellation.

Then again, this also says nothing about older shows they stand to pick up. I really hope they'd get both of the ALF cartoons, since they run the sitcom. Hulu's freaking charging to watch them.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I was talking to my dad about in the car today. Hub really is more of a children's network and Dan Vs definitely is not a children's show. Season 3 was only 9 episodes long. They just happened to show 4 episodes that were made for season 2 during season 3.

APPARENTLY, from an oh so reliable source on tumblr (meaning not at all) it wasn't cancelled in the sense Hub cancelled it, its that the makers didn't want to do any more episodes or something like that. Eh...either way, Hub didn;t give it the respect it deserved.

Drtooth

Reaction score
On the plus side, at least now the show won't be stale and overstay its welcome.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
That's true. I did sometimes question just how many things could they possibly come up with before it got stupid

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I found this on tumblr. Can't tell how legitimate it is

Drtooth

Reaction score
I just realized something about the new Sabrina cartoon. It stars Ashley Tinsdale. Her character's mother in Phineas and Ferb is voiced by Caroline Reah, who played one of Sabrina's aunts in the live action sitcom.

Funny how that worked out.