Jim Henson's Pajanimals debuts on NBC Kids Saturday July 7, 2012

Drtooth

Reaction score
I caught some of this yesterday.

All I can say is it's insanely adorable. Like Baby holding a kitty holding hamster, all wearing hats adorable. But not as nauseating. I really hope this show gets its due. Henson needs a strong puppetry based show as a major franchise, and this should be it.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pajanimals is on this morning at 9:30 central, 10:30 eastern in most areas of the country. (Check local times in your area.) . The episode is "Winning Isn't Everything" and "An Octopus Hug".

It looks like Pajanimals and many other of the NBC Sprout shows are now airing in 16:9. as well.

TheWoodringman

Reaction score
Today, the show's airing at 12:30 ( some time ago) because of some ticker
saying that the Olympics are going to preempt it at its normal time
10:30 AM where I live on 8/4/2012
Who else is seeing this now or later

Bridget

Reaction score
My baby brother really loves this show! He watches it every night, and it puts him straight to sleep! :smile:

dwmckim

Reaction score
I didn't think i'd like the show as much as i have but the performers really do a great job of making the characters seem like real kids you might know yourself and you end up caring for them - much in the same way they succeeded in doing so on Sid the Science Kid.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
I haven't caught this (on weekends, I've been watching This is For Kids, Liberty's Kids, Animaniacs and Garfield and Friends) mainly because it replaced my childhood SATAm block, qubo, which I watched for VeggieTales and 321 Penguins and LarryBoy Stories. For me, qubo went downhill after VeggieTales and LarryBoy got cancelled. But I did watch it when I learned about how good Jane and the Dragon was, and then the block got cancelled. I watched NBC Kids' first day, and it wasn't that interesting, but this show might be worth it...

Bridget

Reaction score
I haven't caught this (on weekends, I've been watching This is For Kids, Liberty's Kids, Animaniacs and Garfield and Friends) mainly because it replaced my childhood SATAm block, qubo, which I watched for VeggieTales and 321 Penguins and LarryBoy Stories. For me, qubo went downhill after VeggieTales and LarryBoy got cancelled. But I did watch it when I learned about how good Jane and the Dragon was, and then the block got cancelled. I watched NBC Kids' first day, and it wasn't that interesting, but this show might be worth it...
Yeah, I didn't find it that interesting either considering all of the "lullaby" type songs. However I'm sure that the younger viewers will find it relaxing as a night show.