Muppet sheet music online?

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Not presumptuous at all! It's on it's way to you!

hjy82

Reaction score
Hi, Connie:
I did and I will be passing it along when I get home tonight. Wedding is this Fall, so it hasn't happened yet, but thank you and I hope your son's wedding turns out beautifully! The only thing is, the sheet music is for piano, I'm not sure if there's a difference in reading music for the two different
instruments?

Funny you mention the harp, my mom insisted on wanting a harp player for the cocktail hour and we found a woman who does both piano and harp who will be doing piano for the ceremony.
MelissaY1 is there any way you could send me the sheet music to "He'll be so happy" too? I would like to use it in my wedding ceremony next fall and this is the only place that looks promising for getting it online. THANKS!

MelissaY1

Reaction score
MelissaY1 is there any way you could send me the sheet music to "He'll be so happy" too? I would like to use it in my wedding ceremony next fall and this is the only place that looks promising for getting it online. THANKS!
Sure, please private message me here with your email address, I'd be glad to send it.

Lilly

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Lilly and I will be getting married this April. My sister-in-law offered to play the violin at my wedding and I would really appreciate if any of you could help me find the violin music sheet for "He'll make me happy". Thanks!