New movies coming out...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Looks like Hollywood land is running out of ideas, as they are now going for other cartoon shows and tv shows. I even read "The Jetsons" cartoon is being made into a live action movie.
Live action Jetsons... they've been barking up that tree since 1996. It's NEVER going to happen. Never.

Son of Enik

Reaction score
I've probably said it before, but I'll say it again...Land Of The Lost should be made as a serious Sci-Fi movie true to the original series instead of a comical farce starring Will Ferrel, Whom by the way, I cannot stand. What's next..."LidsVille" starring Dave Chappelle?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've probably said it before, but I'll say it again...Land Of The Lost should be made as a serious Sci-Fi movie true to the original series instead of a comical farce starring Will Ferrel, Whom by the way, I cannot stand. What's next..."LidsVille" starring Dave Chappelle?
It can't be as dreadful as the 1990's version, anyway. The one that aired on ABC. Of course, I was never a big fan of the Krofft shows. I only saw some of them, and they were alright, but not my thing.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
It can't be as dreadful as the 1990's version, anyway. The one that aired on ABC. Of course, I was never a big fan of the Krofft shows. I only saw some of them, and they were alright, but not my thing.
I used to watch that show saturday mornings on ABC in the early 90's. That and The Real Ghostbusters.

I did see that the new movie is supposed to be comedy with Will Farrel as the lead role.

Could be as bad as that stupid Tranformers movie I finally saw last week for the first time.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Could be as bad as that stupid Tranformers movie I finally saw last week for the first time.
I have yet to see that, but I heard it almost evenly devided the fans. Some people thought the film was great, some felt it fell flat. I can't wait to see what happens with the G.I.Joe film. That's had problems all the way.

Pork

Reaction score
Awww, I really liked the Transformers movie.