New movies coming out...

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I kind of agree about Transformers--by the end of the film I was oddly satisfied, but I felt throughout that the Transformers, as I knew them, weren't really characters. They were big props. I liked Shia, and there's a lot I liked about the effects and action, but I would have liked to see the Transformers actually be characters. Also, I wish the designs had been a little more distinct from each other so that I could have told who was fighting whom during the action.

Still, though--seeing Optimus Prime transform in the real world? Worth my seven dollars. :super:

Pork

Reaction score
I heard they were making Transformers into a trilogy? Am I correct?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I heard they were making Transformers into a trilogy? Am I correct?
They at least are planning one sequal. i know that. But other than that, as long as they'll sell toys. Let's not forget what Transformers is really about.

Pork

Reaction score
They at least are planning one sequal. i know that. But other than that, as long as they'll sell toys. Let's not forget what Transformers is really about.
True. Unfortunatley lots of the toys that are coming out arn't as good as the old ones. But I suppose their aimed at a younger age group.

Some of the toys are still good. But it's difficult to find them in the shops. Well, near where I am anyway it is.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I like the smaller ones, plus those 2 pack "Transformer Heroes" things as well.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
They should put out old style toys for the fans of the old show.
Have they done that already? I know they did it with He-Man a number of years ago, but I would love to see classic retro-Transformers again. I have no idea where mine are at the moment.

Pork

Reaction score
Yeah they did. It was UBER expensive. But hey. Fans will buy expensive stuff ><

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Leatherheads looks funny. It stars George Clooney, John Krasinski (from The Office), Renee Zellweger and Jonathan Pryce. It's a comedy about professional football in the 1920s.

Clooney directed the film, and was one of its writers. Another writer is Clooney's frequent director, Steven Soderbergh.