New movies coming out...

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
The first is Iron Man (yeah, he thinks it looks great; I have my doubts), and the second is this new movie that Ben Stiller, Robert Downey, Jr. and Jack Black are making. I don't recall the name of it, but Downey's character is so much a method actor that he has plastic surgery and puts makeup all over his body so he can play a black man for a movie. Now that's a method actor!

wolfy
Oh...Tropic Thunder...Stiller directed it too. Looks pretty good...:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Have we heard anything on the new Ghostbusters movie
Last time I heard, nothing's happening, and hdon't hold your breath. To see the next GB product, you may have to buy an X-Box or PS3, as it's a videogame. I can't say I'm not disappointed.

RealMissPiggy

Reaction score
Has anyone seen Funny Games?

I saw it yesterday and was floored!

I had'nt seen the origional so i didnt know what i was in for...

Brilliant consepet, Yet absolutely disturbing!

I loved IT

But was left feeling idk- Sick

Anyway wondering if anyone had seen it!

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Last thing I heard, there's a big announcement at this summer's Comic Con event planned for the new Ghostbusters video game. A lot of people are thinking it might have something to do with the CGI-animated GB3 movie, so let's hope that it does. :smile:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
It's a new video game coming out. All four ghostbuster actors have signed up, along with Rick Moranis and Annie Potts. Sigourney Weaver declined to do it.

I believe the game is going to be a character point of view through the events of the first movie.

Anyway, back on topic..............

Anybody heard that Two Face is going to appear in the new Batman movie. Although I heard it's going to be briefly.