New movies coming out...

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Anybody heard that Two Face is going to appear in the new Batman movie. Although I heard it's going to be briefly.
The ad campaign (posters, trailer) is very Joker-centric, but yes, Two-Face will apparently appear in "The Dark Knight," setting up his appearance in the third installment.

Of course, Two-Face's alter ego, Harvey Dent, will be featured prominently in the film.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Batman movie Batman movie Batman movie :big_grin:!
Please please PLEASE don't kill all the villains this time around...
So many plots ruined....
Michael Keaton will always be Batman to me though...Those eyes..
*melts into puddle of Redsonga*
Oh, and Indie! I'm so glad for the new Indie :big_grin:! If they ever make a new Back to The Future that will be like a nearly 2nd movie childhood for me :big_grin:

unclematt

Reaction score
I think rumors of a new BTTF were squashed a long time ago. Although so were rumors of a second Goonies movie but it looks like that might happen.

Pork

Reaction score
I saw Horton Hears a Who today. I thought it was alright. I loved the animation.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I saw Horton Hears a Who today. I thought it was alright. I loved the animation.
I absolutely LOVED Horton, it was charming, hillarious, and beautifully animated. The song at the end had me on the floor laughing. It was just FANTASTIC.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Is Carol Burnett's part very big? I am such a fan of hers.
She played the main villain, and I must say she was AWESOME. I loved every second her character was on screen, it was just great. Steve Carrell stole the show though.