New movies coming out...

Pork

Reaction score
Yeah, The more I think of it, the more I realize I like it. I went with friends who were sort of uncertain, so I didn't want to say how much I liked it for the sake of awekward silences ><

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I just saw the trailer for the new Speed Racer Movie I really think this one is going to be something I like because it has Tim Curry in it, and John Goodman as well. There is going to be a lot of CG but from the looks of it I think it will be well done.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
The thing about that movie is that there is not blur out of the back round and only in the foreground I think witch is the opposites of how movies are films. I think it may nauseate some movie goers.:stick_out_tongue:

Skye

Reaction score
I saw Horton Hears a Who today. I thought it was alright. I loved the animation.
I absolutely LOVED Horton, it was charming, hillarious, and beautifully animated. The song at the end had me on the floor laughing. It was just FANTASTIC.
Oh my gosh, LOL! I just saw this movie, too! So cute! :big_grin: It was hilarious, sweet, heart-warming and so much more. I loved it! Jim Carrey and Steve Carell were perfect, though I thought Jim owned it. Every time Horton was on screen, I cracked up, and I kept looking forward to his next line, lol (and I'm not usually much of a Jim Carrey fan). And the song at the end... totally adorable. Very fun flick!

unclematt

Reaction score
I just saw No Country for Old Men. I am curious to see what other people though.