Our New Puppet Web Series! Starship Sassafrass!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
( P.S Can you notify me whenever one of your new YouTube videos gets posted?)

crazy chris

Reaction score
THERE!!! I just watched ALL of your YouTube videos, which led me to having a dream about your show... It's 2015. A lot of episodes of Starship Sassafrass have been uploaded. I forgot all about the show. So, I set on a quest to watch all of the episodes. But... NO!!!!!!! My computer dies, and the only thing I can watch is the ones that I watched last night... then I woke up. This is 100 percent true that I had this dream.
HOLY MOLY! They say you arent a successful web series until someone actually dreams about you...hahahaha SUCCESS!! hee hee

cc

crazy chris

Reaction score
I like the Gabby character.
hahahah thanks!!!!!!!!!! He was the star of our puppet theater for many years... and we were trying to think of a way to bring him into the new show so that all of our old fans would get to see him.

We used to have him on t shirts and had small hand puppets made of him and they sold like wildfire! I miss the old theater so much!!

heres a blog with tons of photos from over the years.... http://sassafrassjunction.blogspot.com/

cc

crazy chris

Reaction score
( P.S Can you notify me whenever one of your new YouTube videos gets posted?)
Did you happen to subscribe to our channel? i think it sends out an email everytime something new goes up... i think...lol

cc

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
hahahah thanks!!!!!!!!!! He was the star of our puppet theater for many years... and we were trying to think of a way to bring him into the new show so that all of our old fans would get to see him.

We used to have him on t shirts and had small hand puppets made of him and they sold like wildfire! I miss the old theater so much!!

heres a blog with tons of photos from over the years.... http://sassafrassjunction.blogspot.com/

cc
Why isn't there a video for Have you met Gabby?