Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phil... Is something wrong with the station? Listening to The Alligator King and Pree-School Musical, and they both got short glitchy spikes, as if the track jumped a line or two before resuming the song. Hope this can get fixed.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I only started listening to the station regularly in the last week. VERY satisfied with the content and quality of the audio.Congrats.:big_grin:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
David & The Ringers Listen To The Music.

Anyone know anything on this group that backed David up on this song.

Boy that song could of been a major hit.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phil... Is something wrong with MC Radio's feed? Just logged in through the Radio links here at the forum I've bookmarked... Got the usual welcome ad from my Live365 Player... But then, absolutely no music came afterwards, it was like the station was muted in spite of refershing with the new tracks playlist. What's even stranger is I'm able to get perfect playing audio from 60's Chart Toppers, another Live365 station I listen to regularly. Hope there's nothing seriously wrong and the problem can be fixed soon in time for the Christmas Muppet Marathon.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ed, thanks for the report. Without getting too technical, in order to get the music going again, we’re starting the Christmas music a little early. Enjoy.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
This is really gonna sound odd but I'm listening to Bob's song Children In The Playground which is off What Time Is it On SS but the live 365 window has another album cover titled More Hollywood Sound Effects.

How could that be?

Also before you started the Christmas stuff there was a song by some rock group which was a tribute song to Mr. Rogers.

Can't remember who was the band?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is really gonna sound odd but I'm listening to Bob's song Children In The Playground which is off What Time Is it On SS but the live 365 window has another album cover titled More Hollywood Sound Effects.

How could that be?

Also before you started the Christmas stuff there was a song by some rock group which was a tribute song to Mr. Rogers.

Can't remember who was the band?
1. Live365 is rolling out a feature which "tries" to match album titles and covers in some of their players. We will turn this off until it is working correctly with our tracks.

2. The song is "Mister Rogers (Neighborhood)" by "The Redding Brothers" from the album "Wisdom From The Green Shag Carpet".

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Wow, I'm lovin' the new artwork for the TMS and Sesame eras!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Wow, I'm lovin' the new artwork for the TMS and Sesame eras!
Why thank you for noticing. Guess I've earned my MC graphic staff status for the month. :embarrassed:

We're hoping to do Fraggles and Bear too. :coy: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.