Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Uh Phil... Just heard the song "You're No Good" from TMS attributed to Season 2. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that song was from Season 4? :confused:
Yes, it was on the Alan Arkin episode in Season 4 with the Jekyll/Hyde potion. :confused::eek:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Uh Phil... Just heard the song "You're No Good" from TMS attributed to Season 2. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that song was from Season 4? :confused:
This has been corrected. Yes, the song is definitely from Season 4. One of many great Jerry Nelson and Louise Gold duets.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Ah! So it wasn't just me who thought something was wrong with it!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reports. Muppet Central Radio should be running smoothly now...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
To all those listening MCR... Keep your ears open, they're starting to sneak in the Christmas MUP3's. Just heard Barbecue from Emmet Otter, with a new second verse I'd not known about a moment ago. Riverbottom Nightmare played on Saturday night I think... That's all I got to report for now. :cool:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I know everything is Holiday songs right now but I was thinking of a couple SS songs you could add when you go back to the regular format.

There was a song by Judy Collins called "A song without a reason a song without a rhyme."

Another was a Jose Feliciano song wich he performed on SS called "World Without Music."

Love to hear those once again.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phil... Listening to MCR now. It was playing Rainbow Connection, sung by Kermit, from the beginning of The Muppet Movie. Somehow, in the third verse before the song finished, I got a sort of static buzz and it just switched to From Your Head sung by Diana Schuur and Elmo. Wonder if Glitch got back into the system. Hope this can be corrected.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phil... Listening to MCR now. It was playing Rainbow Connection, sung by Kermit, from the beginning of The Muppet Movie. Somehow, in the third verse before the song finished, I got a sort of static buzz and it just switched to From Your Head sung by Diana Schuur and Elmo. Wonder if Glitch got back into the system. Hope this can be corrected.
Ed, it appears that your connection was behind and had that "static buzz" in order to catch up with you. This can happen from time to time if there is any latency in your stream. The songs played fine here.

Status
Not open for further replies.