Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Erm... MCR just played a song from Bear in the Big Blue House titled "Go To Be, Sleepy Head". Shouldn't that be "Go To Bed, Sleepy Head" instead?

Luke

Reaction score
Its up for me but skipping a lot, and thats on a 10 meg connection. Their adverts are playing fine. Hope that helps

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Erm... MCR just played a song from Bear in the Big Blue House titled "Go To Be, Sleepy Head". Shouldn't that be "Go To Bed, Sleepy Head" instead?
Thank you Ed. This has been fixed.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Erm Phil? Dunno why, but it says"Station is currently not broadcasting." Anything wrong with the feed? Will check back later. :frown:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Erm Phil? Dunno why, but it says"Station is currently not broadcasting." Anything wrong with the feed? Will check back later. :frown:
MC Radio is back on-line now. We lost an Internet signal to our broadcasting computer.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Phil... Dunno which of the two MCR threads to post in, so I'll post it here since it seems to be the right place. When listening lately, I get these "hiccups" where the station pauses on its own while in mid-word during a song, then takes a couple seconds to continue where it left off.

Just an observation of mine. :confused:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ed, I was tweaking some MC Radio settings yesterday so it's likely you were listening at about the same time. Please post here if you continue to experience any issues though.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phil... Still experiencing the momentary hiccups while listening to MCR, it's about every fourth song or so. Just happened now during Dance Magic from Labyrinth. Hope this gets fixed. :eek:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
BTW: What link/graphic is it exactly that I have to click on to readjust my volume settings?
Because of a double Please Stand By difficulty this morning, my listening volume got knocked down a notch from what I had it at previously. Help in getting it back to where I had it would be appreciated. Thanks. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.