New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

dwayne1115

Reaction score
hi I'm Katie. I fell in love in the muppets after watching the films at the beginning of the year when I felt like i didn't belong anywhere. I watched the muppets then the tv programs and fell in love with them. particularly the Electric Mayhem as a musician i really connected to them, i now play saxophone thanks to Zoot.

i just really relate to so many to the characters and I wait to see what other stories and ideas that people have.
Welcome to Muppet central.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
hi I'm Katie. I fell in love in the muppets after watching the films at the beginning of the year when I felt like i didn't belong anywhere. I watched the muppets then the tv programs and fell in love with them. particularly the Electric Mayhem as a musician i really connected to them, i now play saxophone thanks to Zoot.

i just really relate to so many to the characters and I wait to see what other stories and ideas that people have.
Hi Katie.

Welcome to Muppet Central.

FABIANNE

Reaction score
HELLO ALL!!!Today my daughter turns 3 and she loves Elmo! I been a fan of the muppets since they used to air the show and the muppet babies. Glad to have come across this site! How do I get my daughter to receive a phone call from Elmo?

CartoonMikey

Reaction score
Hello everyone - I'm new here - in celebration of the new show airing tonight, I am reminding myself of an epic Muppet moment in my life as a child which basically guided me on my current career path. I had a cartoon of mine published in Muppet Magazine. Through many moves and storms over the years, my person copy of the magazine has been lost and I am on a search to find it, even if someone can just send me a pic of my cartoon published in the magazine!

wvgmuppetfan

Reaction score
Hello all, My name is Wout, I'm a Dutch Muppet fan (from The Netherlands), I'm 14 years old and my favorite Muppet is Dr. Teeth. Here in The Netherlands they don't sell much Muppet Stuff, so I buy them online. I make Muppet Drawings too.

AnnC002

Reaction score
Hi, Ann is my name, and Nie is my pen name, just call the one you prefer.
I'm from Taiwan, here lacks the information of the Muppets, what a pity...
Oh, I'm enjoying The Muppet Show, it's amazing.
My favorite Muppet is Fozzie and I draw the fanart sometimes.
(By the way, my English is not well, so you probably would see the misspelling, the weird sentences or the late responses, sorry for that.)

Lawro

Reaction score
Hello fellow Muppeteers!

I'm new to the site; mainly grew up with the same 4 or so Sesame Street episodes from Series 19 back in the 80s/90s as my mom recorded them when we briefly lived in England in '88. We didn't get the show in Apartheid South Africa during the rest of my childhood.

My favourite character is Cookie Monster!