The Muppets Episode 4 - Pig Out

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Pig Out"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
I have nothing to say about this episode. I have no idea what TO say, except Janice BETTER not have broken up with Floyd or I will be VERY angry.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I feel like the writers finally got Miss Piggy and Kermit's relationship right.Although I still find Kermit a bit manipulative. The Fozzie plot was really sweet,and I really liked that Statler had more to do in this episode than he pretty much ever has. Still hoping to see Walter on the show soon.

Muppy

Reaction score
I was surprised that it was Statler who had the accident, since the plot description said that Fozzie was involved in an accident. It didn't say that Fozzie hurt Statler. When I hear somebody is involved in an accident, I expect that person (or that person's vehicle) to have been injured.
The description said that Fozzie had an unfortunate accident and his accident was that he hit Statler accidentally with a t shirt cannon. At least that's how I see it.

ploobis

Reaction score
ANOTHER GREAT & HILARIOUS EPISODE!!! :smile: :embarrassed: :mad:

My favorite cut to the Karaoke montage has to be without a doubt "Love Shack" by :rolleyes: :shifty: and :concern:! It was also hilarious seeing Pepe drunk while singing and again the next day at the meeting!

Kermit has worked with Piggy for So Long, he knows how to fix problems that she started. And I like that! It's kinda nice and old school to see Kermit treating his co-workers as co-workers like he used to on TMS and still treats them like his Best Friends at the same time. That's the Kermit we've always Knew and Loved!

:confused: & :eek: at the meeting was Hilarious and who one that :attitude: had a thing for :flirt:!? Also, I really like what Julianne Buescher is doing with Yolanda Rat!

Seeing :wink: with out his glasses was weird, but Hilarious! and of course how can you not love :hungry: singing "Rapper's Delight"?

Like I said before, the show just keeps getting Better and Better each week!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
BTW: Episode 105 of The Muppets won't air until October 27 2015, because during tonight's episodes commercials ABC ran a promo announcing It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown followed by Toy Story of Terror for next Tuesday at 8 PM.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
BTW: Episode 105 of The Muppets won't air until October 27 2015, because during tonight's episodes commercials ABC ran a promo announcing It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown followed by Toy Story of Terror for next Tuesday at 8 PM.
Oh too bad, but i'm lookin' forward to Charlie Brown though.

ploobis

Reaction score
It's not Halloween without "It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" on ABC! speaking of Halloween, we need a Uncle Deadly smiley on this forum!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
It's not Halloween without "It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" on ABC! speaking of Halloween, we need a Uncle Deadly smiley on this forum!

Just like how it's not Halloween without The Nightmare Before Christmas.
And you're welcome to join my Uncle Deadly smilie campaign, it's been part of my sig for the last few years.

*Demands an Uncle Deadly "maniacal" smilie!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The description said that Fozzie had an unfortunate accident and his accident was that he hit Statler accidentally with a t shirt cannon. At least that's how I see it.
I know. The description just didn't give any other details about it, other than the fact that it happened on-set.

Though if the accident happened to Fozzie, would it seem mean for everyone to be out partying as opposed to worrying about Fozzie?