Favorite Seinfeld moments?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh man, I definitely would pay to see something like that!

And holy crap! Is the She Jerry actually a man now?!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
If money was no object, I'd be like Kramer and build various levels into my living room.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How does Kramer "fall ***-backwards into money" anyhow? It's been said that's how well-off he is, because we otherwise see he has no actual job to speak of, yet he lives in a sweet rent-controlled NYC apartment, and somehow able to afford to do things to his apartment like install a hot tub, but he otherwise mooches everything else (sustenence) off of Jerry.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ooh! Ooh! Here's the SEINFELD reunion sketch from Frank Caliendo's short-lived sketch show:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
How does Kramer "fall ***-backwards into money" anyhow? It's been said that's how well-off he is, because we otherwise see he has no actual job to speak of, yet he lives in a sweet rent-controlled NYC apartment, and somehow able to afford to do things to his apartment like install a hot tub, but he otherwise mooches everything else (sustenence) off of Jerry.
Wasn't there an episode where he said an air conditioner fell on him? I always assumed he sued over that and won a bunch of money in court.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know about that, but I do know there was an episode where he installed an air conditioner in Jerry's apartment, but a door slam wiggled it loose and fell out the window onto a passerby's dog.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Holy crap! I missed an opportunity to meet the actor who played the Soup Nazi!

He was in my town this past week (well, more specifically, a snooty community in my town that think it's too good to be part of a larger town, so it succeeded and became its own separate town, even though it's still technically just a community of the town) at the grand opening of a new grocery store, endorsing the real Soup Nazi's new line of instant soups. I didn't even know about this until it was printed in the paper today.

Drtooth

Reaction score
He was in my town this past week (well, more specifically, a snooty community in my town that think it's too good to be part of a larger town, so it succeeded and became its own separate town, even though it's still technically just a community of the town) at the grand opening of a new grocery store, endorsing the real Soup Nazi's new line of instant soups. I didn't even know about this until it was printed in the paper today.

I love how the real Soup Nazi was infuriated by how he was portrayed (supposedly vividly accurate) in the TV show to the point of really "No Soup For You"-ing Jerry in real life, and supposedly his then current girlfriend for coming back to try and buy soup for Jerry.

Then, I guess he thought, "Holy crap! That TV show is pretty much shooting customers out of a cannon right at my store!" and embraced his fleeting celebrity and all the money those Seinfeld fans were throwing at him.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
He's still in town! He was just on the local news hawking the product.