Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why would you not want to know how much money you're getting when you look for a job? Isn't money the main reason most people get a job in the first place :stick_out_tongue:? I think employers absolutely should be upfront and honest about salary.
Realistically, yes, but apparently during an interview, you're supposed to act like you're more interested in being a good fit for the team and that you want to show them that you have what it takes to be a real asset for their company.

At least, that's what I've always been told.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Realistically, yes, but apparently during an interview, you're supposed to act like you're more interested in being a good fit for the team and that you want to show them that you have what it takes to be a real asset for their company.

At least, that's what I've always been told.
Makes sense. I guess if salary is the first thing you bring up than they might not think you'll be very invested in doing the job.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Black. (Whatever you want, really.)

Does RSVP stand for anything?
Naw. I'm getting Gold instead. My parents decided that they didn't like the black color and both of them though that Gold was a great choice for me when I picked it out.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How is it that certain condiments never taste as good as they do in restaurants? I mean, take salad dressing for example: big brand-named labels like Hidden Valley or Kraft don't taste as good as restaurant salad dressing.

mr3urious

Reaction score
How is it that certain condiments never taste as good as they do in restaurants? I mean, take salad dressing for example: big brand-named labels like Hidden Valley or Kraft don't taste as good as restaurant salad dressing.
Are they made from scratch, or do they use those brands you mentioned? If it's the former, than heck yes it does. If it's the latter, maybe the fact that you don't see it oozing from a plastic container that makes it seem better. It's kinda like how soda seems to taste better from a glass bottle than from an aluminum can. It's the old placebo effect at work.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm guessing it must be the former, because the brands taste almost nothing like restaurant.

I disagree, however, about bottles vs. cans, though I seem to be the only one. I find the drinks stay colder and fresher longer in cans than they do bottles.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ugh . . . why, why, why are TV shows doing that thing again where the characters stare at you lifelessly at the end of their promos? Having characters stare into my soul with the intentions of stealing it doesn't entice me to want to watch.