And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dems are not coming for the guns. Obama never attempted to remove Second Amendment freedoms.
No, of course, not but leave it to Fox News and their masses to say otherwise. "Obummer comin' 4 r gunz! Nobama gonna tak r gunz away! Ovomit be da wurst prezadent evr, y u peeple vot 4 him?"

And you know what else is sad? It got to a point that Obama knew this was going to be the standard response anytime he would address such shootings, so he stopped addressing them altogether because he knew nothing was going to change . . . then those same people turned around and was like, "Obummer's not acknowledging da victims! Nobama dont care about us! Ovomit be da wurst prezadent evr, y u peeple vot 4 him?"

So if he acknowledged the shootings, he was a bad President for trying to take guns away; and if he didn't acknowledge the shootings, he was a bad President for not caring about the victims. They would have said he was a bad President for helping a little old lady cross a street or giving a sandwich to a homeless person.
We do, however, need to better apply the laws that are on the books and to devise new ones that will help stem this episodic.
And that's exactly what Obama was trying to do all along, but it never happened, because . . . heck, I just said why, I don't need to repeat myself.
The time for all parties to talk about this issue is RIGHT NOW!
And therein lies the problem: both parties keep accusing the other for politicizing the issue for different reasons. One side accuses the other of politicizing the issue for pushing anti-gun agendas, while the other side accuses the other of politicizing the issue for not politicizing the issue.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yup. The thoughts and prayers from the right have commensed, and I see a few on the left already pointing out thoughts and prayers aren't enough anymore.

Routine, routine, routine.
Zomg u iz in my thoughts and prayers!!!!111!!!! May God and the Lord have mercy on you! God BLESS you child!

Is how I see most comments.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Zomg u iz in my thoughts and prayers!!!!111!!!! May God and the Lord have mercy on you! God BLESS you child!

Is how I see most comments.
I give Facebook another day before we end up with "#Pray for Texas" banners for our profile pictures.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
On another note, I don't even like Obama that much and still feel he's partially why society is so sensitive now and we all need a safe space *sucks on thumb*, but even then, I find the comments from the extreme right conservatives hilarious.

Granted, I still support gun rights but it is fun to sit and watch.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Actually, I'm waiting to see the media *cough* CNN or MSNBC *cough* blame video games for this shooting.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
On another note, I don't even like Obama that much and still feel he's partially why society is so sensitive now
The way I see it, the reason people blame him for "bringing back racism in America" is because up until his presidency, those people had no real reason to be racist: there was never a black president up until that point, then we have one, and they probably couldn't handle, thus giving them a reason to be racist, so I think I can see by their own illogic how they feel Obama is responsible for "bringing back racism in America."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, it's just been confirmed the shooter was white, so he won't be a terrorist, because according to Trump and the GOP, white people can't be terrorists, only Muslims are terrorists.