What made you roll your eyes today thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I was playing Jaws Unleashed, and I didn't get the chance to save after finishing a side challenges, so then I carried over to the next story mission which is REALLY tough (at least the first part) and kept dying. I chose to leave the stage, which just brought me back to the main menu. :rolleyes:

Now I'mma have to do this side challenges again.....

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
In order to figure out the problems with Google Chrome, I have to make a Google account.

I’m not ready and refuse to make one.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So, I had to make another Google account again all because of my Chrome issues.

I wasn’t going to do this, but had to in order to fix the problems.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
When I got back home with my dad, my mom went on my computer to buy underwear for my dad for Christmas.

What she did was close all of my Internet Explorer tabs out because her excuse was that she couldn’t use her iPad to do it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
And you're still able to use internet explorer with a fast speed?

Schfifty

Reaction score
Saw this Top 10 video on YouTube which ranked the worst hit songs from a year in the 1980s. Like, come on? Can't you just make a Top 10 video of the songs you love the most from a year, and not dissect and bash songs that are otherwise pretty enjoyable to listen to?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Actually, in regards to top 10 videos, user flippy actually made some nice worst game breaking glitches videos, which introduced me to games I've honestly never heard of (and helped prepare me to avoid them in advance):