And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

Censored

Reaction score
I don't know why we couldn't just stick with the term, "limousine liberal," aka a wealthy liberal who cluelessly claims to speak for the working class. Those types are still quite alive and well.
There's nothing wrong with being wealthy, as long as one doesn't forget the poor and advocates to help others. It's better than being rich and not caring about anyone.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with being wealthy, as long as one doesn't forget the poor and advocates to help others. It's better than being rich and not caring about anyone.
I go with the rich man and the camel philosophy. People who think their excessive wealth won't affect their judgement are in denial.

Censored

Reaction score
I go with the rich man and the camel philosophy. People who think their excessive wealth won't affect their judgement are in denial.
Best way is using excessive wealth to do good things and make the world a better place.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Best way is using excessive wealth to do good things and make the world a better place.
Well, have you seen the movie Sullivan's Travels?

"The poor know all about poverty...and only the morbid rich would find the topic glamorous."

Censored

Reaction score
Well, have you seen the movie Sullivan's Travels?

"The poor know all about poverty...and only the morbid rich would find the topic glamorous."
No. I'll have to check it out.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
No. I'll have to check it out.
I mean don't get me wrong, we don't want a bunch of Ebeneezer Scrooge's running around either. I'm just saying limousine liberals are more subtle about it, but just as problematic at times.

Censored

Reaction score
I mean don't get me wrong, we don't want a bunch of Ebeneezer Scrooge's running around either. I'm just saying limousine liberals are more subtle about it, but just as problematic at times.
Well, I liked Scrooge after his conversation to a generous rich man. If that's a "limousine liberal," I like it better than when he was a "cold-heart conservative."

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, I liked Scrooge after his conversation to a generous rich man. If that's a "limousine liberal," I like it better than when he was a "cold-heart conservative."
The difference is Scrooge's conversion is about humility. It you're a limousine liberal, it means you don't have such perspective.

Censored

Reaction score
The difference is Scrooge's conversion is about humility. It you're a limousine liberal, it means you don't have such perspective.
Perhaps, but I'd still rather that than a rich person who does nothing to help the poor and even advocates policies to hurt them.