And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

Censored

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but @mariolover I don't think it's necessarily wrong for one to ask about another person's orientation if done in a polite and respectful manner. If you're pushy, then it's another story, but my friends and I have always done this with amongst us and we seem to be just fine.

Again though, for others it might not be the same.
Asking begs the question, "Why do you want to know?"

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Here's another great quote from a former President regarding liberals.

"To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth." - Theodore Roosevelt

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Here's another great quote from a former President regarding liberals.

"To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth." - Theodore Roosevelt
That could actually mean a number of things.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'm still not entirely clear on the intended meaning of the quote. Could somebody help me out? Does it mean
a)"To anger a conservative, lie to him" as in, lie to them and then get them fired up about problems of fake stories that don't actually exist similar to how Trump constantly lies and his supporters buy it without further investigation? "To anger a liberal, tell him the truth." That could mean if you tell a Liberal the truth, such as about injustices or such, they'll get angry because stereotypically they are the "social justice" group
or
b) Does it mean lie to a conservative, they'll get angry because you mislead them and took them for a full. Tell the truth to a Liberal, they'll have a fit because they're "snowflakes" as it were, and it's not what they want to hear.

Going by the person that quoted it, i'm gonna assume it's the latter, but I just wanted to be sure.