Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

mariolover

Reaction score
It can definitely be annoying when people ask over and over for rare Sesame content. We need to learn to be grateful for what we have and accept that some Sesame episodes and skits may never surface and just stay locked up forever. I have struggled before with being grateful with Sesame stuff but I'm getting better with it. I have been practicing gratitude because I'm learning that if you're not grateful for what you have, it will just leave you unhappy and lead a miserable life. If you really want to live a happy life, you have to learn to be grateful for what you have. It's not always easy and it can take a lot of practice, but you can do it. What you have to do is focus on all the amazing stuff you do have instead of always wanting the next thing. Also I've heard practicing writing a gratitude journal can help. Maybe when the show stops production Sesame Workshop will surprise us all by releasing every single episode ever made. Or maybe I will find some rare episodes in thrift stores and/or flea markets and put them into the trading circles. I promise if I find any rare episodes in thrift stores and/or flea markets I will send them to Oscarfan so he can guide them and put them into the trading circles. We don't know what the future holds. I believe in this theory called the Law of Attraction that if we think positive thoughts, the universe will magnetize good to us If we think negative thoughts, negative stuff will come to us. The theory also states that if we aren't grateful for what we have it's less likely that we will get what we are looking for. We just have to be patient and not think about the hard to find stuff so much and more episodes will come someday. Some of you guys may be atheists or have different philosophies, but that's my beliefs. I respect you guys if you don't believe in that theory, but regardless you still should learn to be grateful for what you have because otherwise I promise if you don't that you will live a very unhappy life. That's actually a fact and can be proven with evidence, unlike the Law of Attraction stuff that is all faith based and there's really no evidence for it

Last edited:

mariolover

Reaction score
As for Sesame Workshop keeping all of the episodes that haven't surfaced locked up, we should be grateful that they even have an archive because it means there is potential for future releases. They could have just destroyed them all. They aren't doing it to be mean, they just have so many episodes and they have other stuff to focus on and it would be very time consuming for them to release them all. I'm not convinced that there's ANY Sesame Street episode that doesn't still exist unless I hear it from the workshop themselves. Just because they aren't all publicly available doesn't mean they don't exist anymore, they're just in storage.

mariolover

Reaction score
Like I said, maybe when the show stops production Sesame Workshop will release every single episode ever made. We don't know what the future holds.

mariolover

Reaction score
I honestly have just laughed off that time I said when I asked if anyone would break into the vault. I was going through some mental health problems at the time and I wasn't acting like my normal self and I have since taken medication and it's gotten better. So if you're wondering that's why I was acting like that back then.

Last edited:

mariolover

Reaction score
Being grateful has actually made me much happier with life. I am much more satisfied and I can accept the fact that some Sesame episodes haven't surfaced yet. Of course it's gonna be nice for us fans when more rare episodes surface, but we can't speed up the process any faster than it's gonna go. Also, I would not advise pestering the Sesame Street YouTube channel or emailing Sesame Workshop for requests for rare clips and episodes. They will ignore your comments and emails and they don't take requests and you are likely just being a nuisance to them. I tried emailing them before I realized they don't take requests and they always just ignored my emails. They likely see the emails and comments and just ignore them intentionally, not to be mean, but because they don't take requests for their archive and they have more important stuff to focus on. Sesame Workshop is going to release rare stuff publicly when they choose to, not because people request them.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So one thing i'd like to point out.

Remember how awhile ago some of Nantovisions uploads were apparently blocked?

Now it sadly looks like he's taking his Sesame Street videos down. :frown: I noticed the Billy Joe Jive clip from last year said he removed it.

Oh well.... They were fun while they lasted.