The "Explain Your Avatar" Thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Well, I might actually end up changing it to another picture of a baby pig eventually. We'll see.

EDIT: Yes, that's exactly what i'll do. Sorry Jim and Kermit, but you're not as cute as a little piggy. Well, young Jim Henson is kinda cute, but that's a different story :coy:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Rap Rat. Why did I make this character my avatar? I'm a serious creepypasta geek. 'Nuff said :stick_out_tongue:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I love Stranger Things as well and yes it was Bob Belcher :smile:. Also, I'm going to list all my past avatars now just for nostalgia sake:
-Fozzie Bear
-Pikachu
-Peter Griffin
-Stewie Griffin
-Brian Griffin
-Roger the Alien (American Dad)
-Giggles
-Nutty
-Cuddles
-Brushy the fox (Happy Tree Friends fan made character)
-Robot Chicken Nerd
-My dog Rooster (R.I.P. :cry:)
-A Comic-Con photo of me with Farscape actress, Gigi Edgley
-My other dog Lakota
-A Porg from Star Wars:The Last Jedi
-Orko from "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe"
-Fred (The dragon Muppet from Sesame Street and The Ed Sullivan Show)
-Ickis from AAAHH! Real Monsters (in his Robot Chicken form)
-Homer Simpson
-Bart Simpson
-Beast Boy (Teen Titans Go version)
-The titular chicken character from Robot Chicken

That's all the ones I can remember right now, :smile:.
Other avatar characters I forgot:
-Garfield
-S'thugar (Wonder Showzen)
-Wise Wolf (Wonder Showzen)
-Rap Rat
-Tina Belcher (Bob's Burgers)
-Alfred E. Neuman
-The Duck Hunt Dog
-Mama Luigi
-Flaky from "Happy Tree Friends" (Now that I think about it, I should probably keep that one to compliment my username lol)
-Cyborg (Teen Titans Go!)
-The Comic Book Guy (The Simpsons)
-Zoidberg
-Ernie
-Beavis and Butt-Head
-Katey the Yak (Horton Hears a Who)
-Giggles and Cuddles from HTF as a couple
-Chupacabra (Robot Chicken version)
-Bender (Futurama)
-Cuddles from HTF going on an Easter egg hunt
-Steve from American Dad
-Glacier (a fan made Happy Tree Friends penguin character)
-Weird Al Yankovic
-Eleven from Stranger Things
-Chauncey (Wonder Showzen)
-Bob Belcher
-Mooncake (Final Space)

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Rap Rat. Why did I make this character my avatar? I'm a serious creepypasta geek. 'Nuff said :stick_out_tongue:.
I just decided to look that up, cause I've never heard of it before. I didn't read the creepypasta (I'm not a fan of those. Not because they're scary, but because they tend to be really stupid and cliched.), but I watched the VHS tape on YouTube. I hardly found it scary at all (the sudden closeups were a bit jarring, though) but I did find it really annoying. With the audio stuttering and awkward camera zooming, it felt more like a bad YouTube Poop than anything else.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
O
I just decided to look that up, cause I've never heard of it before. I didn't read the creepypasta (I'm not a fan of those. Not because they're scary, but because they tend to be really stupid and cliched.), but I watched the VHS tape on YouTube. I hardly found it scary at all (the sudden closeups were a bit jarring, though) but I did find it really annoying. With the audio stuttering and awkward camera zooming, it felt more like a bad YouTube Poop than anything else.
The character is actually a recurring YTP character. He doesn't show up as frequently as some other mains like Mama Luigi, The King, Dr. Robotnik, Spongebob, or Shrek but he still shows up in enough YouTube Poops to qualify as a recurring character.