The New New Quote Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ah. Only reason I asked is cause idk, that quote sounds like something from a fat, comic relief character.

Well.... He is big. I will say that.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
"Dude.... there's a purple-haired waifu. I must make love to her...."

-an actual quote yours truely said after taking some pineapple express.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Ryan Dillon: I worked with the (Elmo) puppet before, so that wasn't nerve-racking for me. Cause sometimes Kevin would throw me the puppet if he was directing, he'd be like "I'll do the voice, you do the puppet."
Joe Hennes: Well, that's the history of Elmo, people throwing the puppet from puppeteer to puppeteer.
Ryan: That kinda happened to me in an inadvertent way. He probably wasn't thinking much about it, but I became that guy for a year where he would throw the puppet at me. Usually, cause he was directing and he wanted to focus on getting the shots right.
Mark Gale: If Elmo's flying through the air and you catch him, Joe, you're the next Elmo.
Joe: Wow. That's like a wedding, if someone throws the bouquet, you have to get married next.
Ryan: I'm just gonna throw the puppet at my wedding.
So... I guess I have to attend Ryan Dillon's wedding.

Any Del

Reaction score
"I really am… shinobi trash. But the one thing I still learned is this. That void is something that everyone helps you fill. Just because you face adversity and hardships, is no reason to give up on this world. A person willing to throw away all those memories… of their friends and comrades, will never find peace of mind. Resorting to something like that isn’t going to bury that hole. If you persevere and endure, someone will be there to support you!"

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Drew Carey: Now let's go on to a game called "African Chant". As we know, Africa's a big country...

[Greg starts laughing]

Greg Proops: Or a *continent*, if you're a geographer.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Barbara [Looking at a dead calm sea]: Is it frozen?
The Doctor: No, impossible at this temperature. Besides, it's too warm.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Drew Carey: Now let's go on to a game called "African Chant". As we know, Africa's a big country...

[Greg starts laughing]

Greg Proops: Or a *continent*, if you're a geographer.
DREW CAREY: Wayne is going to sing an African Chant, and the rest of you are going to do backup.
RYAN STILES: That's the part I don't get.
WAYNE BRADY: You mean the suburbs of Africa.
DREW CAREY: Yeah, the suburbs of Africa.