Let's see how many replies we can get to this post!

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Fake news, there's nothing better than Bruce ******* Dickinson.

You better not be posting an Nami ********, Gerald!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Instead of "feeling like it", how about you "do it" or "don't do it"?

Is that a question?

"Frogs can go **** themselves."

Happy birthday, @fuzzygobo !

If you feel old, take solace in the fact that my dad is turning 52 in November. 8)

Because you aren't interesting, Snowth.

:3

Unless she's HOT

Link vid and Old Thunder will give you his verdict.

He's actually right. Just look at Thomas, TUGS, and The Wind In The Willows.

We're pitiful.

...though we did make Fraggle Rock. HA!

Oooh boy, what a doozy!

Any Del

Reaction score
YES. That was one of the best screensavers ever, along with the Flowerbox and Pipes!

My favorite themed ones were Baseball, Inside Your Computer and Mystery...

Thank you all for the birthday greetings and thank yous regarding Sesame Street eps...I appreciate it, and I am glad you've all been taken back to your childhoods. :smile:

Kinda just an FYI on Sesame Street, by the way - I will be completely done posting episodes after next weekend, when episode #3914 is uploaded. It's a little sad, but enjoy what comes in the meantime!

Oh, then how come Patrick hasn't said anything about this case? Why did both of you comment on one of my YT channels within a day of each other? Why are the video descriptions of both yours and Patrick's latest YT uploads exactly the same? Why did Patrick once claim that "he's the guardian of you"? And, most importantly, if I didn't want you to upload two of my private full videos a year ago, why did Patrick re-upload them "as Karma"?

There's been enough evidence. You're claiming to be two separate people, but the details that have been provided by me and others heavily suggest otherwise. It's painfully obvious, yet you're denying Snowth's accusation. However, the truth must be unfolded - you are one and the same.

Show's over. Time to move on.

I would definitely agree with Kevin, and also Frank. I remember in Sonia Manzano's archive interview, she mentioned a time where she had to do a scene with Grover in the library, and she kept glancing at Frank underneath. Frank, as Grover, responded, "Don't look at that man down there! I'm talking to you!"

When it comes to ad-libbing, I think of it as also having the ability to stay in character well, and most of the Muppeteers can do that. Frank, Jerry, Dave, Steve, Kevin, Fran, David...the list goes on.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
The movie really isn't for my type of sense of humour, but if y'all are looking forward to this, more power to you, I guess lol

I gotta say though, this could have been something really amazing. I guess I should stop automatically comparing it to Roger Rabbit, which had clever humour and provided some great social commentary. Having something like this coming from the Henson Company is rather disappointing.

But still, who am I to dictate what they do?

I've moved on.....Hopefully he has too.

Wait, you know what I sound like?

Okay, you know what? I agree with @dwayne1115.

Something about this whole thing stinks of dead fish.

If it were a simple case of Steve deciding to move on with his life, Disney would not be acting the way they are now. Several news outlets have reported that whoever they talked to from The Muppets Studio declined to give a reason for Steve's departure. If Steve decided to retire, surely the Studio would have openly supported his decision and released some sort of statement thanking him for his years of dedication and wishing him luck for the future.

I know Steve is a very private guy, but like Jarrod Fairclough said on Twitter yesterday, Steve is as much of a fan of us as we are of him. Where's the statement from Steve? If there's no controversy surrounding his departure, where's the quick video or something to that degree confirming that he has retired and that he supports Matt? Is he waiting for the news to blow over first?

I may be coming off as a selfish and demanding fan, but you have to admit, I am right to be suspicious of the whole thing. Hopefully, we get the answers soon.