Let's see how many replies we can get to this post!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Went down to my collegr to register and dropped off my PS3 to the repair shop. Should take about a week to fix but I'm good with that.

Even though most people dislike Elmo, I love Elmo. I still watch Elmo's World( Seasons 30 - 34). :laugh:

I miss Gordon.....

I more of a pork and beef fan. I like chicken sometimes... Depends on how its cooked.

Got this in the mail today. :smile:

Now...that's just wrong.

:stick_out_tongue::stick_out_tongue::stick_out_tongue:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Unless Sesame Workshop appeals, it looks like this is over...

Judge rules against 'Sesame Street' makers in suit against Melissa McCarthy puppet film

A New York judge has ruled against the makers of Sesame Street in a dispute with the distributor of the upcoming Melissa McCarthy movie, The Happytime Murders, according to The Associated Press.

U.S. District Judge Vernon Broderick ruled Wednesday that distributor STX Productions can continue to use the tagline "No sesame. All street" in promoting the R-rated film, which features Muppet-like puppets in a comedic crime story.

Sesame Workshop sued last week, seeking to end the inclusion of the tagline in promotional materials ahead of the film's Aug. 17 release. The company argued the public would be confused and think the movie was supported by Sesame Street.

The judge heard oral arguments before issuing his ruling. He says Sesame Workshop didn't demonstrate that moviegoers were confused or that sponsors or parents were complaining.

McCarthy's movie features the comedian as a human detective investigating grisly puppet murders with a puppet detective.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...suit-against-melissa-mccarthy-film/658268002/

What browser and version number are you using? I've tried to replicate your issue and have had no trouble logging in or out. You may want to try clearing your browser cache in case you have files from before and after the upgrade on your device.

Episode 4827 - The New Old MacDonald
HBO Premiere: Saturday May 26, 2018

Old MacDonald's animals don't want to sing their song anymore because it's always sung the same way, so Nina and the gang figure out how they can sing it differently.

This episode features an all-new street story, Fifth Harmony singing "That's Music", Murray Has a Little Lamb ("Music School") and Elmo's World ("Instruments").

Please Note: "The New Old MacDonald" will be available on HBO Go and HBO Now as normal. However, due to HBO's broadcast of the Royal Wedding on Saturday May 19 in Sesame Street's normal time slot, this episode's broadcast premiere is delayed until Saturday May 26.

If you saw "The New Old MacDonald" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

For everyone reading, this next week is critical if Muppet Central Radio is to continue. Please listen throughout your day (or even leave the stream playing when you're away from your computer or streaming device).

We have to increase our total average number of listening hours from the past 30 days in order to stay on the air. The more people that listen for long periods of time this week, the higher this number will rise. Every hour and every listener counts.

Listen on Radionomy
http://www.radionomy.com/muppetcentralradio

Listen with WinAmp
Download M3U Link: https://listen.radionomy.com/muppetcentralradio.m3u
Play in WinAmp: http://www.winamp.com

Please Note: If you're in the US and try to listen to the M3U Link with another player it will be blocked and you'll hear a voice-over stating to listen on radionomy.com.

Download an App for iOS, Android and Windows
iOS | Android | Windows | Roku | Sonos

Embed a Muppet Central Radio Player on Your Website
http://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/muppetcentralradio/share

Promote Muppet Central Radio on Social Media with this Short URL
http://bit.ly/muppetradio

Happy birthday Ed! Well wishes to you and everyone in Puerto Rico. Hope you enjoy your day and can relax with the people you care about most.

Here's a moving Carrie Fisher tribute shown at Star Wars Celebration in Orlando on Thursday April 13.

Long story short, Radionomy is in the process of making major updates to their system and how songs are identified on their servers. We've uploaded the correct info for this song, Radionomy was just displaying inaccurate info when you were listening. If you see this happen on any other tracks, please post here and let us know. We'll double-check that everything is good on our end.

No, they're not available for download. If you'd be interested in trading Bear in the Big Blue House episodes send me a private message.

Can you picture THIS? :big_grin: :sing: :flirt: :cool: :halo:

Fans have been waiting forty years for a live festival performance of Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem and it's finally happening Sunday August 7, 2016 at Outside Lands Music Festival in San Francisco.

The Electric Mayhem's performance is scheduled to begin at 4 PM PST (7 PM EST, 6 PM CST, 5 PM MST). Here's how to watch on-line.

(1) Download the Go90 app from the Apple Store or Google Play for the highest-quality stream.

(2) Watch on the Outside Lands Website on Channel 1 at sfoutsidelands.com.

(3) Watch an alternate stream via AOL available at aol.com.

Following five consecutive sold out years, Outside Lands is officially among the rare festivals anywhere in the world to sell out immediately upon announcement and ticket release.

Watch the show live and let us know your thoughts on this anticipated appearance.

Update: If you missed the show, you can watch the entire Electric Mayhem set here. Also watch an interview with Floyd and Animal here.

If you saw the Electric Mayhem at Outside Lands please "like" this post and share your thoughts below.

While we have another thread for the game, this one is for discussing the commercials.

Let us know which commercials you liked and those you didn't care for. After the commercials air, feel free to embed video links here as well.

There have been years where we've been surprised by Muppet references in some of the commercials. We'll have to see if there are any surprises this year.

:boo: :sleep:

If you saw the Super Bowl, please like this post and share your thoughts on the commercials below.

Happy birthday! Muppet Central is now 18 years old. The site debuted 18 years ago on January 28, 1998.

Back when the site first started The Jim Henson Company still owned all of their original properties including the Muppets and Sesame Street. Two new feature films were in development simultaneously, Muppets From Space and Elmo in Grouchland. The Children's Television Workshop was gearing up for their upcoming 30th anniversary and The Jim Henson Company was developing an ambitious sci-fi series that would eventually become Farscape. Even though many changes have occurred throughout the EM.TV and Disney years, we’ve been honored to be a small part of it and to provide a place for fan discussion and interaction.

We want to thank all of the staff, past and present who have given so much of their time and giftings to make Muppet Central a great place. Every member here is a vital part of what makes Muppet Central special. Thanks for doing your part in keeping Jim Henson’s vision of the Muppets alive. We believe great days are ahead.

While we’re celebrating 18 years, we are also looking towards the future. Answer the below questions and let us know your predictions for 2016:

(1) What do you think the future holds for the Muppets especially with the ABC series being retooled? Do you believe they'll be a Season 2 and beyond? On February 17, it will have been 12 years since Disney bought the Muppet characters so they aren't the new property anymore, especially with money makers like Star Wars and Marvel now in the family.

(2) What would you like to see Sesame Street produce or release in 2016? What do you think of the HBO deal so far? Sesame Street continues to rebound with the departures of beloved veterans. The good news of the HBO deal is that we are guaranteed a 50th season which might not have happened if the show stayed solely on PBS.

(3) What are your hopes for new productions from The Jim Henson Company in 2016? With a new Labyrinth project in the works and an upcoming puppet series on PBS, the Henson Company appears poised for a breakthrough in the years to come. Will it happen? We're still waiting for the Fraggle Rock movie that's been in development for years.

Happy birthday everyone!

Watch Thread Management

You can now quickly disable all email notifications or stop watching all threads from your watched threads list. Modifications on a per thread base can continue to be done as usual.

It wasn't deleted. Now that April Fools is over we moved it to its own thread like the other April Fools discussions.

This thread is devoted solely to questions and answers that everyone has about our new forum. Below are some of the more common questions and answers you may have. Read over the list carefully. If your question isn't listed, post a reply and we'll try to respond with an answer.

How to add avatars/sig pictures?

Avatars are small graphical images that you may choose in your profile. They are displayed below your username on all posts that you make.

Due to the large number of Web sites that are preventing linking of images, we will host one avater image per individual. As you can see, mine is a picture of Kermit. You can add any picture you want. The dimensions can be up to 64 by 64 pixels.

Here are the steps to adding your avatar after your image is the correct dimensions, 64 by 64 pixels max...

(1) Click on "user control panel" in the top right corner
(2) Click on "edit options"
(3) At the bottom of the page go to "Avatar" then "change"
(4) Upload your image from your hard drive

IF you get a message that your image if to big, e-mail it to me and I'll optimize it for you so that you don't loose quality but that it will be small enough to meet the size requirements.

Read over the frequently asked questions.

If you look in the top right-hand corner, click on the FAQ link and it will go over many of the basics of the forum. Keep in mind that not all of the features discussed there are currently implemented in our interface.

How do I get started posting?

In the top right-hand corner, click on the "register" link and follow the instructions. After you register, be sure to check out your unique user control panel for lots of customizable features.

What about private messaging and attachments?

Right now both of these features are disabled. We're testing the forum over the next few weeks to see how much bandwidth the forum uses over time. If we can implement these features in the future we will, but we can't make any promises right now. There are a ton of other features though that you can adjust and play with to your heart's content.

How did I get to the new messages and how do I know what I've read?

New messages appear with either a yellow check mark or a yellow envelope (that's for you Emmy, LOL). After you read a discussion it turns blue. Also when you first log-in to the forum at the top of the page is a link to "View New Posts". This will take you to the latest discussion in all forums.

There are many other ways to read messages. All of the discussions you subscribe to or post in can be linked from your control panel as well.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
The last quote in that post is the first Muppet Central post ever. Check it out!

And I dare you to top me taking on the head administrator of Muppet Central. I double dare you.