Let's see how many replies we can get to this post!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Nah, I have too much respect for Phillip even if he isn't always around to help out.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Any,

Even though Kylie took my spot :scary:, just know I'm not letting you off the hook. :wink:

Got this in the mail today. :smile:

Check the mailbox today and saw an honor award for me sent by my college.

Awkward... :smirk:

Owa owa owa owa owa.

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIklahoma!!!"

" I like to move it move it! I like to move it move it! You like to move it move it! Y'all like to.... MOVE IT!"

Since I know you like Temari. :wink:

Any Del

Reaction score
Pre-ordered a (much better looking) plush of my Crash Bandicoot waifu - I mean Coco!

I might get the Crash and Cortex plushies soon as well.

So first....

A nice Coco Bandicoot drawing that my friend David made for me after a whole year of waiting. :stick_out_tongue:

Second, just the fact that I have people who care about me. Even if I may have been away for only a couple days, it always feels nice to know there are people who show concern after a slightly heated day. There are some people I've dealt with in life that just flat out stop talking to me after one little incident. :smirk:

Debi Derryberry (same deal as Elizabeth, and yes, I would put her in there with my love for Coco Bandicoot;

Coco Bandicoot from the Crash Bandicoot games.

Put her in there for tounge and cheek humor because, well... She's a cutie. :stick_out_tongue:

Like when @D'Snowth had Jeanette from Alvin and the Chipmunks as his.

I might put back Little Jerry in soon, or something else. We'll see.