Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, that's the song I was thinking of. Sounds like :attitude: would characterize them with the same scorn he did the grasshopper in that fable he recited in the Bernadette Peters episode from Season 2.

And is it just me or is it when :attitude: reaches the part in the fable when he says "And then dear listeners..." with an audible pause before he continues that sounds similar to Paul Harvey's "Page 2" as part of his radio segments that ended with "and now you know the rest of the story."

Katzi428

Reaction score
Yep, that's the song I was thinking of. Sounds like :attitude: would characterize them with the same scorn he did the grasshopper in that fable he recited in the Bernadette Peters episode from Season 2.

And is it just me or is it when :attitude: reaches the part in the fable when he says "And then dear listeners..." with an audible pause before he continues that sounds similar to Paul Harvey's "Page 2" as part of his radio segments that ended with "and now you know the rest of the story."
Ha Ha!! :attitude: probably would!! After he was through..he'd walk out dramatically .

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed is at the computer instead of in bed when...
:batty: Ed? Vhat are you doing up at this hour?
Eh, I couldn't stay asleep. I mean, I was having a good couple long story dreams, you know I have perfect vision when fully asleep fright?
:batty: Yes, please go on.
Both of them were sort of university class dreams, seated in those type of descending theater seats. The one that I remember was reading the text, or trying to do so while turning the pages for each sequence since I had the music of The Hunchback of Notre Dame in my head. At least the opening theme, which then morphed into more of a live action Dickensian street urchin thing before it changed into a piece about a high class gentleman trying to buy an instrument from a shopkeep that didn't agree with him just for the sheer point of disagreeing. And then it all ends with the course's teacher asking to stop the film because class time had more than already started, but he was enjoying the musical movie as well.

So yeah, can't sleep any more. So I thought I'd do what I do best.
:batty: And vhat's that?
Count, of corpse.
*:batty: laughs, Of course. *Leaves Ed to do his early-morning counting song.
Me, low so not to bother/wake anybody else up: Glibby glib glubee, dibby dabby doopy, la-la-la lo-lo. :sing:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie, Chef,Grover & I are playing UNO by the pool while Robin,Bobby , Nancy & Megan are hanging out in the pool . Suddenly I hear a commotion & and Nancy's voice:
Nooo c'mon!! half laughing PUT ME DOWN!!!
and I see the boys swinging Nancy back andforth her in their arms
Everybody into the PYULE! 1.....2......
I put my cards down.... go over to the pool in BIG strides and say OUT of the pool!! You know better!! Robin and Bobby are you crazy?? :mad: What if Nancy had cracked her skull open? Plus doesn't it say no horseplay on the sign over here?
The boys mumble Sorry
Nancy: I'm sorry too. I threatened to throw Bobby's towel in the pool if he didn't give me some of his Cheetos.So that's what started the whole thing.
All right...no more threatening to throw someone's towel in the pool, no more threatening to throw someone's body in the pool , anything else I have to say to you 4 knuckleheads?
They all shake their heads and peace reigns again

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hope everybody has a safe and happy Independence Day.

:crazy: can be spotted on the rooftop setting up the fireworks display.
:batty: and :maniacal: set aside the various meats for the grill in the cold death icebox/fridge unit.
:insatiable: works on a batch of choc chippy chopped nut cookies with Siri playing his cookie-baking waiting music on his iPhone.

*Ed chuckles quietly to himself, if I someone from either Apts 2 or 3 asks which iPhone he has, it'd prompt several jokes. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Sorry I'm late in responding ,Ed. I've been in the world of the Big Mouse for the past couple of days (I didn't go into the parks though) They had quite a fireworks display there!! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's okay Kath, so long as you and yours had fun, that's the important thing.

The fireworks are pretty much over by now, :crazy: had free range as he does every year, just dreading the moment he finally cottons on to his dynamite sticks as a holly and phoenix feather wand to cause even worse what with Dr. Filibuster's products or the giant rebounding Catherine wheels.

Again, happy Independence Day to 1 and all.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'm watching an old episode of Full House and Joey has just imitated :hungry:'s attempting to make something called flounder tarts.. :hungry: himself looks disgusted!
:hungry: :
I'm nut mad thet this guy iz imitating mi. But floondur terts? Blecchh!! Even I wuldn't meke sumthing so gross!!

Thank you for easing my mind Chef!! You've made some weird things in your time , I thought this was going to give you some ideas!
:hungry:: Ooh shush up yu! :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Flounder tarts disgusting? How's that any different from making a chicken pot pie and substituting the chicken for cooked flounder meat? Although, if you come across something called stargazer pie, then I'd understand.
:insatiable: Ooh, me need to settle me tummy after that kind of mental image.
Yeah, those little blecchy party sandwiches made with a creamy PB mix on untoasted white bread fluff do the same thing to me. *Shrugs.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Flounder tarts disgusting? How's that any different from making a chicken pot pie and substituting the chicken for cooked flounder meat? Although, if you come across something called stargazer pie, then I'd understand.
:insatiable: Ooh, me need to settle me tummy after that kind of mental image.
Yeah, those little blecchy party sandwiches made with a creamy PB mix on untoasted white bread fluff do the same thing to me. *Shrugs.
Let me explain what Joey from Full House was doing . It wasn't chicken pot pie It was like a sweet pie crust (like Pop Tarts) & fish . He was making this concoction for breakfast.
Got it now?( (sorry,Cookie. )