The Funny Picture Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
A cocksucking motherfucking dick
Not to be "that guy" but please watch your language here on this forum. Considering you can't even say the H-word here you probably should refrain from using words so explicit they are generally exclusive to R-rated movies. Let's put it this way, if George Carlin included a word on his infamous "7 Dirty Words" list I think it would be best to be avoided on a family friendly site like this one :smile:.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In fairness, he probably assumed "****" was gonna be censored but wasn't.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
grouchy Thunder
Why did you put my username in bold? I'm just wondering because I've noticed that sometimes bolding a word or phrase on the Internet implies that there is some context behind it like whenever someone types in all capitals it usually indicates that they are yelling.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Why did you put my username in bold? I'm just wondering because I've noticed that sometimes bolding a word or phrase on the Internet implies that there is some context behind it like whenever someone types in all capitals it usually indicates that they are yelling.
You’ve probably noticed correctly. :smile:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Watch it buddy. We don't want you getting in trouble.
Not to be "that guy" but please watch your language here on this forum. Considering you can't even say the H-word here you probably should refrain from using words so explicit they are generally exclusive to R-rated movies. Let's put it this way, if George Carlin included a word on his infamous "7 Dirty Words" list I think it would be best to be avoided on a family friendly site like this one :smile:.
#IblamePhil

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Who knows, Flaky Pudding. Some people are eccentric on this internet...