Little things we've noticed

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I haven't heard his performances as those characters except for an example of his Herry Monster, and it sounds a lot like Jerry's Herry, but with a slighy speech impediment, for whatever reason - not quite to the extent of Baby Bear's, but it's still noticable.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I haven't heard his performances as those characters except for an example of his Herry Monster, and it sounds a lot like Jerry's Herry, but with a slighy speech impediment, for whatever reason - not quite to the extent of Baby Bear's, but it's still noticable.
I'm pretty sure Peter did Robin, Link, and Statler in the Hollywood Bowl show last September, so you can always watch those clips (if you can find them) if you're curious to see what they sound like.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The layouts of Hooper's Store and the Fix-It Shop don't make sense with the exterior of the building: in Hooper's case, there's a single booth in a corner of the store where the door to Bob's apartment would be on the outside. The Fix-It Shop has a similar corner that would likewise be where Bob's apartment door is.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what I've caught on to?

It's definitely clear "The Word is No" got some inspiration from the music video for the Talking Heads' "And She Was."

I think the same can be said for "Monster in the Mirror."

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I was just thinking, if we do seen this clip in English one day:

I can honestly hear Jim's Dr. Teeth voice coming from the fat blue hippie that would later on become Big Jeffy.

(I also have a possible hunch Fran Brill and Jerry Nelson provided backup vocals).

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
You know, if there's one thing the writers have become masters at, it's phasing out characters to the point where you're not even sure if they're on the show anymore. Like, most of the time they do it so gradually that you don't even notice.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score

Technically this is about her roles outside of Sesame, but she went from being typecast as the tough girl type roles and cops to playing moms, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I mean, the growth of the character on SS was kind of similar: she went from being a spunky and somewhat scrappy teenager who worked in Hooper's Store to a maternal type from running a daycare, to operating her own veterinary practice, to adopting Marco.