The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Of course, part of the problem could be I still watch more tapes than I do anything else - I'm probably wearing the machines out.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
My VCR is somewhere around 15 years old and it still works fine. But then again, I don't use it that often anymore.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Mine is also actually a DVD combo.... Which also works good.

You can always count on Sony. :wink:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Once a week isn't too bad. I remember when I was in 11th grade, I'd pretty much come in and watch movies every single day on my VCR. Introduced me back to some Disney movies that I hadn't seen in forever.

Schfifty

Reaction score
It just took three years? Hmm, strange...yeah, maybe it's just gotten too much usage.

I currently have two VCR/DVD combos that I use for capturing and they both work fine. I did have a third one that I originally used when I first got Elgato in 2014, but the VCR's heads have kind of given out, and the DVD drive doesn't properly work anymore. And even though the current two play decently, one of them I think was having a bit of warbly audio, so I'm kinda switching back and forth between the two machines to see what captures better.

And yeah, they're all unsurprisingly by Sony. :wink:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I was really looking forward to seeing my cousin in October who recently just got married a few weeks ago, but now we can’t go to the party at all due to my dad's work schedule.

He can’t take too much time off because he's been doing it a lot now.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This is why you should start learning to drive as soon as possible.

Gives you much more freedom.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It just took three years? Hmm, strange...yeah, maybe it's just gotten too much usage.
Hey, three years is actually good compared to previous machines I've gone through that have started dying within months.