The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Poor girl.

I can relate to the stress eating. Even to this day, I have my days where food really helps with my stress, but I try not to make that a daily thing.

Hope she found the confidence she needed for her body! Personally, if asthma is an issue, I would just reccomend walking on a treadmill for easy breathes.

Even now, in the 120's range weight Wise, I hate that I still have to cover up my stupid beer gut.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Personally, if asthma is an issue, I would just reccomend walking on a treadmill for easy breathes.
All of my doctors have said that's really the best form of exercize anybody in such a situation - they would recommend running, but know most people aren't in any kind of shape for doing that.

Any Del

Reaction score
I feel for this girl... :sympathy:
I'd rrecommend going on walks.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
All of my doctors have said that's really the best form of exercize anybody in such a situation - they would recommend running, but know most people aren't in any kind of shape for doing that.
Seriously! When I was super out of shape, I jogged for four days in a row and my chest was sore for a MONTH.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, they say jogging's really not a beneficial as people like to make it out to be.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I was listening to WZLX when I was making a bank deposit, and they were playing a marathon of Tom Petty's music, reminding us of the fact that it's now been a whole year since he passed away. :frown: