The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Thanks. But hey, I'll be good in a few days if I continue to drink fluids and getting rest.

Any Del

Reaction score
This woman in my class giving me an attitude for no reason. I was just asking a ******* question regarding the assignment our professor gave us and she sucked her teeth and :rolleyes: at me. Then when the professor asked her to give out a worksheet, she crumbled it up and threw right at my face and told me "I hate you".

Eventually I snapped and while she wasn't looking, I took her purse and threw it in the trash bin. I can be nasty at times. :rolleyes: The things I have to put up with....:sigh:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
**** man.

To be honest, I don't blame you at all for throwing her purse away.

Any Del

Reaction score
^^^^^
She definitely deserved it.

Also I'm kinda a bit upset at myself because I ended up calling the Corporate Office of SesameWorkshop. I thought it was the actual set. I ended up wasting their time.... :frown: What a fool I am.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Some awful Deviantart fan image of my waifu Giggles getting sexually harassed by a giant tentacle demon. That picture mentally scarred me to the point where I actually lost a little bit of sleep last night. I just couldn't get that terrible image out of my head no matter how hard I tried. It legit messed me up.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Some awful Deviantart fan image of my waifu Giggles getting sexually harassed by a giant tentacle demon. That picture mentally scarred me to the point where I actually lost a little bit of sleep last night. I just couldn't get that terrible image out of my head no matter how hard I tried. It legit messed me up.
Honestly, I've seen so much of that kind of stuff that it just dosen't affect me anymore. I still don't like it and I think it's gross, but I've come to accept the fact that the internet is full of Rule 34 and there's not a whole lot I can do about it but ignore it.

Did that picture have a mature filter on it? Because most if not all fetish art on DeviantArt should be marked as mature, so people who aren't into that stuff don't have to see it.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
you can report the image if its nsfw and doesn't have a filter, but if nothing explicitly sexual is happening theres not much you can do

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I've seen alot of tentacle hentai on the internet that I'm just like "Eh."