Saying Goodbye - The Muppets Take Manhattan
Just One Person - Bernadette Peters
Can You Picture That? - Electric Mayhem
Rockin' Robin - Electric Mayhem
I Don't Want To Live On The Moon - Ernie."

These have all been sent. Please LMK if you got 'em. :sing: :halo: :big_grin:

rtgentry

Reaction score
Can anyone send me I want and snufulupocus for christmas by elmo from elmos countdown?

Thanks

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh... Actually, the song "I Want A Snuffleupagus For Christmas" is sung by Big Bird and Anne Hathaway. The song that Elmo sings is "I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas" and is from the Elmo Saves Christmas soundtrack. I have them both and can send them if you want the two songs. LMK and they'll be on their way. :wisdom:

rtgentry

Reaction score
Oh ok I was just going off what muppet radio showed and they showed IWASFC sung by elmo in elmo christmas countdown.

Never mind then

Dshibshm

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where I can find at least the lyrics online? Youtube's version is Dutch.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried searching the Sesame Street Lyrics Archive website? It's run by a person known online as Tiny Dancer who collects as many SST/Muppets songs/sketches as we do here and transcribes them with help from friends, much like the people in this thread. Also, please don't get upset if noone replies to a request, we've all been there before. It simply means that at the time of the request there is noone who currently has the song in question. Perhaps it would be better if someone posts not having the song requested, as that would at least alleviate future tensions between members annoyed at not receiving any news at all. So I'd ask that people keep this in mind when replying to future song requests.

Thanks and hope this helps. :batty: