Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Then I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what other alternatives there are. Hope this helps somewhat. :smirk:

bobo5467

Reaction score
Request: A Muppet Family Christmas Mp3s

I'm new to the boards so forgive me if these can be found somewhere else. I'm looking for the following A Muppet Family Christmas Mp3s:

Here We Go A Caroling/Deck the Halls - Sesame Street Gang

Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Muppet Babies

Pass It On - The Fraggles

There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays - Piggy

The Christmas Sing-a-long (including it's in everyone of us and together at christmastime - some people say the mp3 that may be floating around cuts those songs)-The Muppet Cast

If anyone has them I would be forever greatful. The special is a staple of my childhood, just like most fans here. I'm also looking for the songs from The Christmas Toy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. Can get you all these MFC songs, just need your email address first though. Or, if you prefer, after getting your address, I can refer you to someone who can send you all the songs from the special in one convenient sendspace.com package. Please LMK which would be better and we'll get to work on fulfilling your request. :sing:

bobo5467

Reaction score
Thanks, Count! My e-mail is siriannijm@yahoo.com. If it is easier for you to refer me to someone who can send me all the songs in one package, that will work. whatever is more convenient for you. Thank you!

Pan in Scarlet

Reaction score
Got them, thanks. It's excellent. :smile:
Rainbow Connection is .wma and I can't figure out how to get it on iTunes?
Usually when you drag and drop into the itunes library, it asks if you want to convert it. If it doesn't, go to your options and change your settings so it will.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
As expected... if anyone has the songs from Letters to Santa I'll jump for complete joy. :big_grin:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Unless someone beats me to it, I can makes some mp3s where I get home from school.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Bobo and Prawny, please LMK if you got the songs I've sent you. Unfortunately, I'm unable to send any more to you Bobo. So maybe you should contact either theprawncracker or anytimepally or Erine81981 and ask for them to download the full albums for you. Hope this helps somewhat though. :sympathy: