Fraggle Rock Piano Sheet Music & TAB/CRD

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
Hey all!

I have been watching a ton of Fraggle Rock lately (who here hasn't?), and I've been endlessly trying to knock out several pieces of music on piano, guitar, oboe, and other instruments that I learned how to play (call me 'multifaceted' if you will....or just someone with a lot of time to spare). My question is quite simple. As I have been going along, I have the following songs down on their respective instruments (but don't have them down on paper as of yet):

• The 'Fraggle Rock' Theme
• Let Me Be Your Song
• The Friendship Song
• Catch a Tail by the Tiger
• So Long, Gobo (end suite)(*)

(*) Regarding the last one, if anyone has the transitions between bars right and can inform me, I would appreciate it very much! Thanks guys!

...and I have been wondering if anyone has the following down on paper (for either guitar or piano please, other instruments are fine also):

• Follow Me
• Sail Away (With You)
• One and One (I'm the One That Won!)
• Magic Be With You (from 'Change of Address')
• Convincing John (Don't Eat Doozer Towers/Do Eat Doozer Towers)
• Pukka Pukka Pukka Squeetily Boink

...and finally, if anyone remembers the song where Red has to get the radishes from the Gorg's garden because, out of stubbornness, she insists, and then ends up cowering at the entrance to the garden, I would appreciate a refresher. I think it was in "Red's Club," but I might be wrong. Thanks in advance everyone!

> Adam

"One and one and one are three - you can't type as fast as me!"

PanthraDion

Reaction score
You have? I have been trying to find Fraggle Rock songs for piano, and I have only found the Fraggle Rock theme song. The two songs that I'm looking for besides the theme song is The Friendship Song and Wemblin' Fool. Thanks!:smile:
...and finally, if anyone remembers the song where Red has to get the radishes from the Gorg's garden because, out of stubbornness, she insists, and then ends up cowering at the entrance to the garden, I would appreciate a refresher. I think it was in "Red's Club," but I might be wrong. Thanks in advance everyone!
Regarding this song, do you mean Muck and Goo from Garden Plot?:confused:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Hey all!

I...and finally, if anyone remembers the song where Red has to get the radishes from the Gorg's garden because, out of stubbornness, she insists, and then ends up cowering at the entrance to the garden, I would appreciate a refresher. I think it was in "Red's Club," but I might be wrong. Thanks in advance everyone!

> Adam

"One and one and one are three - you can't type as fast as me!"
That almost sounds like "Afraid to Be Afraid" from "The Garden Plot"

Check out this page for chords to Come and Follow Me
http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/follow-me-chords.37064/

Do you have the guitar chords for "Let Me Be Your Song"? I've been trying to figure it out but every time I think I have it, I'll play it later and it won't sound right. I'd love to see what you came up with.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I was just about to post a similar topic asking if there was ever any sheet music published from the show besides the theme. I'm going to arranging a medley of FR songs for barbershop quartet, and sheet music always helps.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole