Muppet Babies DVD Box Sets

muppet baby

Reaction score
well you know, Muppet babies is my all time faverite cartoon of all time . I am a all around muppet freak , i am one of those who wants , all of the muppet tv series on DVD Muppets tonight the rest of the muppt show and Muppet babies .

I love the muppet show so much i could watch it every day i was nuts about it from the time i was a 2 years old

unclematt

Reaction score
Is it really that much of a concern about seasons 4 and 5 of the Muppet Show?

muppet baby

Reaction score
Is it really that much of a concern about seasons 4 and 5 of the Muppet Show?
You know matt i have been thinking the same thing :frown: i really hope that they do make seasons 4 and 5 of the muppet show it was my all time faverite show before Dr Quinn Medican Woman so now i have 2 all time faverite shows . Anyway , it would so sad with such a classic as the Muppet Show , they should release the last 2 seasons , i mean it is really classic mupets and they did such great jobs on the box art to :smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
It would be such a shame to not have the whole series released on DVD. It would be sad to have the first three seasons and nothing else.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if they just put the wholse seriies on DVD sooner or later before anything else. Kinda like having it be like Fraggle Rock.

Daniel

muppet baby

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if they just put the wholse seriies on DVD sooner or later before anything else. Kinda like having it be like Fragile Rock.

Daniel
you know i kind of thought the same thing as i was watching my new complete series of fraggle rock set .

If they do do that i am going to go and get it because i love that show so much . Just like Fraggle Rock .:smile::excited:

unclematt

Reaction score
Full series, I never even thought of that. I would snatch that up in a heart beat.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if they just put the wholse seriies on DVD sooner or later before anything else. Kinda like having it be like Fraggle Rock.

Daniel
Has Disney ever released a full series of anything though as far as one complete set, :confused:.

I don't know if I would bet on that, Fraggle Rock was a total original show with original songs so it was really easy to get a full series set of FR. Muppet Show doesn't have that, so I don't see it happening. It seems like that's already the biggest problem Disney is having with the season sets, it's totally not cause of a lack of interested kind of thing, people are wanting to buy it and they've been huge sellers.

If it did happen, oh I would be one of the first in line to get my hands on it, but I don't see it.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Has Disney ever released a full series of anything though as far as one complete set, :confused:.

I don't know if I would bet on that, Fraggle Rock was a total original show with original songs so it was really easy to get a full series set of FR. Muppet Show doesn't have that, so I don't see it happening. It seems like that's already the biggest problem Disney is having with the season sets, it's totally not cause of a lack of interested kind of thing, people are wanting to buy it and they've been huge sellers.

If it did happen, oh I would be one of the first in line to get my hands on it, but I don't see it.
I would be frist in line to get the complte series of Mupept babies and muppet show compute series and or season sets to .

i hope that it happens but at this point i have to say also it does not seem to be happening .:stick_out_tongue:i hope that changes though .

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I would be all over a complete Muppet Babies set like white on rice XD My old "taped off Nick Jr." tapes will be dying any day now and I'm anxious to support any DVD release.