The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
What if Doc Holiday had actually be moved by Kermit's speech at the end of TMM? (To be honest, I've always wondered that!)

What if Miss Piggy really did get her own TV series? (See The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show special)

What is Scooter got contacts?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
What if the Swedish Chef learnt how to speak English?

What if Crazy Harry had psychiatric therapy and was completely cured?

What if Statler and Waldorf had actually stayed away from the show since they honestly hated it so much?

What if Scooter really was a member of the gopher species?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
lol I never even realized you had the name wrong heralde.

But Doc Holiday is such an easy mistake to make though I'm not exactly sure where the name originally came from.
And the villian in TGMC was Nicky Holiday. I wonder if it's just a coincidence or whether the Muppeteers were punning Doc Holiday indirectly remembering the villian from the first movie. :wink:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
lol I never even realized you had the name wrong heralde.

But Doc Holiday is such an easy mistake to make though I'm not exactly sure where the name originally came from.
And the villian in TGMC was Nicky Holiday. I wonder if it's just a coincidence or whether the Muppeteers were punning Doc Holiday indirectly remembering the villian from the first movie. :wink:
Ahahahaha! I saw "Doc Holiday" and I was like DOC HOLIDAY AND THE MUPPETS?!?!?!? AWESOME!!!! So, :stick_out_tongue: ! Burst my bubble.........

Doc Holiday was a friend of the Earp brothers (Wyatt, Virgil, and Morgan), who all fought at the OK Corral. They've been portrayed countless times in movies, tv, etc. But the best was in the movie Tombstone, where he was played by Val Kilmer.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Lol, originally I was just getting Doc Hopper and Nicky/Lady Holiday mixed up. I forgot about the Earps' Doc Holiday. lol No wonder it sounded right!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Yeah, I had a feeling that was the case. Only someone like me would pull the Earps Doc Holiday out of nowhere like that. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
more lol. :big_grin:

Thank you for clearing up where the name came from Beakerfan.
I knew it was familiar to me and like you said heralde no wonder it seemed right at the time.

Incidentally I love your current signature. I must remember whenever life seems to get me down that I am bionically empowered by Jesus. :big_grin:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Incidentally I love your current signature. I must remember whenever life seems to get me down that I am bionically empowered by Jesus. :big_grin:
Thanks Marty! My youth pastor said that one night, and I was like, Oh! I've gotta spread that one around! I love that!