The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

Pork

Reaction score
Ohhh, I love Archie Comics! But somehow if they were muppets I don't think they would be as popular. Because they started as comics.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
How about... What if they could add a live peacock, golden pheasant, wild turkey, and griffon vulture to the closing number in The Muppet Show's Leslie Uggams episode?

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
What if "The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson" featured clips from Follow That Bird?
What if "The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson" featured clips from Dreamchild and The Witches?
What if "The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson" featured clips from Muppet Babies, The Christmas Toy, The Tale of Bunny Picnic, Puppetman, Little Muppet Monsters, Jim Henson's Mother Goose Stories, and The Ghost of Faffner Hall?
What if "The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson" featured clips from various international Sesame Street coproductions?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
What if "The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson" featured clips from Muppet Babies, The Christmas Toy, The Tale of Bunny Picnic, Puppetman, Little Muppet Monsters, Jim Henson's Mother Goose Stories, and The Ghost of Faffner Hall?
What if "The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson" featured clips from various international Sesame Street coproductions?
Wait... The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson didn't have any clips from Muppet Babies? That's odd. And I thought I read that the special had a section on the international variations of Sesame Street (and Fraggle Rock). I guess I'm wrong.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Wait... The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson didn't have any clips from Muppet Babies? That's odd. And I thought I read that the special had a section on the international variations of Sesame Street (and Fraggle Rock). I guess I'm wrong.
It actually showed a clip of "Big Bird in China".

muppet maniac

Reaction score
What if (if you've seen the Sesame Street Pitch Film from 1968-69), the show that was to become Sesame Street actually became "Hey Stupid" as suggested by Scoop?

And remember that scene from "Dumb and Dumber" where Harry was told to "toss some salt behind his right shoulder"? this is what would happen...

(Kermit, Scoop, Rowlf, Grump, and other Muppets are at a diner, having lunch, when all of a sudden, a bunch of angry offended parents enter)

PARENT #1: (angrily) Okay, who's the deadman responsible for the title of this show?

All the other Muppets point to Scoop, and try to get out of the fiasco by looking outside the window. Scoop is now surrounded.

SCOOP: (nervously) Oh, listen, uh---Believe me, I' thought, you know, since these kids can't read or write---I---I never meant to offend anyone of---

One of the parents notices Scoop was eating a hamburger

PARENT #2: You gonna eat that?

SCOOP: No---yes---no---Well, I'd cross my mind...Yeah...

(And you know what happens next)

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
What if several more Muppets (such as Grover, Cookie Monster, Herry Monster, Guy Smiley, Sherlock Hemlock, Harvey Kneeslapper, Rowlf, Thog, Gonzo, and various Frackles, chickens, and rats) guest-starred on "The Flip Wilson Show" besides Big Bird, Oscar, Ernie, Bert, Kermit, and two Whatnots (or maybe they were Anything Muppets)?